The Official Banter Away Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Still my favorite head cover.

f02b176207569f370e23982bce387160.jpg

Ok, so the next time you want to tell your kids to stop playing video games and go outside. Lol

Young man is from our community and is a junior of our HS. Crazy, but 3 million richer

https://www.google.com/amp/s/kotaku.com/bugha-wins-fortnite-world-cup-solo-finals-1836773533/amp

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I'll forever be the crotchety old guy who just can't wrap my mind around the rise of eSports. But, that's an impressive purse.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

Morning THP! Been a long week away for work and then some leisure. Glad to be bavk

Ok, so the next time you want to tell your kids to stop playing video games and go outside. Lol

Young man is from our community and is a junior of our HS. Crazy, but 3 million richer

https://www.google.com/amp/s/kotaku.com/bugha-wins-fortnite-world-cup-solo-finals-1836773533/amp

I think there chances of going pro in video games is about the same as going pro in the NFL. If you don't the end result is the same, jobless living in Mom's basement, well if the NFL hopeful keeps getting himself beat up/injured and such

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

I think there chances of going pro in video games is about the same as going pro in the NFL. If you don't the end result is the same, jobless living in Mom's basement, well if the NFL hopeful keeps getting himself beat up/injured and such

Are you saying jobless and living in mom’s basement isn’t what life is all about?

Morning THP! Been a long week away for work and then some leisure. Glad to be bavk

Morning buddy! It looks like you and your wife had a nice little trip.

First day back at work after a week off to take care of the wife after a pretty big surgery. I had a few concerns going into the surgery and everything went awesome. Shes still at home resting for a few weeks but slowly starting to get back to normal. Real excited for her and what the future brings and I can finally clear my head of all the "risks" that were discussed over the last 6 months

First day back at work after a week off to take care of the wife after a pretty big surgery. I had a few concerns going into the surgery and everything went awesome. Shes still at home resting for a few weeks but slowly starting to get back to normal. Real excited for her and what the future brings and I can finally clear my head of all the "risks" that were discussed over the last 6 months

Great news Phil! Hope everything continues to go well !

I love hearing that Phil! I'm glad everything worked out for your wife.

Difference is you don't have to be a pro to make money with video games. Kids love watching people play so if you are better than average, and have a good shtick and can get followers on YouTube and Twtich you can make millions. Half of the people on 100 Thieves, Faze, Optic, and so on aren't even competition players. They are content creators, editors, montage builders, trick shooters, streamers, and so on. Its a crazy ass business now.

a820b983f57dd102eb1fa3b45237075d.jpg

Difference is you don't have to be a pro to make money with video games. Kids love watching people play so if you are better than average, and have a good shtick and can get followers on YouTube and Twtich you can make millions. Half of the people on 100 Thieves, Faze, Optic, and so on aren't even competition players. They are content creators, editors, montage builders, trick shooters, streamers, and so on. Its a crazy ass business now.
Very true.. I get (in terms of advertisement revenue due to viewership) but also don't get this whole popularity = pay thing.. I worked with/counseled kids who would steal their parents credit cards to pay/thanks to other kids online just for their playing video games

It went really well for me. Kind of expecting a nightmare haha

Well, it helped that I walked you to the sky link Hahahaha

On the way home was the easiest there it’s ever been for me. Was shocked my bags made it home because I figured SOMETHING had to go wrong.

+1 for The Boys reference so soon after it released. I was starting to think I was the only one who's watched it at this point.

Well, it helped that I walked you to the sky link Hahahaha

On the way home was the easiest there it’s ever been for me. Was shocked my bags made it home because I figured SOMETHING had to go wrong.

haha, I was waiting at oversized fully expecting it to not show up.

I broke another driver shaft yesterday. I swung and the ball went long and straight and the head went about 100 yards. That makes 3 shafts and 2 driver heads in the last 18 months.

I texted my guy at Club Champion and the warranty shaft is already on its way.
6deb7550cddfe54480c729a00a36499e.jpg

what shaft?

Fujikura Tour Spec Pro 2.0 7x.

The last two were HZRDUS T1100. When the 2nd one broke, CC refitted me into the Fuji.

Well I've gone from being unemployed to signing a job offer on Sunday and then yesterday received another offer in a different industry that I think I may be more interested in. This is a good situation to be in but I have some contemplating to do now.

+1 for The Boys reference so soon after it released. I was starting to think I was the only one who's watched it at this point.

I finished it last night. I wasn't keeping track of what episode I was on, and was fully expecting another episode to start. Just wanted it to keep rolling.

I finished it last night. I wasn't keeping track of what episode I was on, and was fully expecting another episode to start. Just wanted it to keep rolling.

Season 2 is already shooting so more is coming.

Well I've gone from being unemployed to signing a job offer on Sunday and then yesterday received another offer in a different industry that I think I may be more interested in. This is a good situation to be in but I have some contemplating to do now.

that is absolutely awesome!

That's great to hear, Kev! Same area?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back