The Official Banter Away Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
This has happened to me a couple of times.

Sometimes you have to go into the device manager. Right click on the windows icon.

Open up the arrow for sound, video and game

Right click intel display audio

Disable

Restart and then do the same steps again with enabling it.

That has worked for me.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Do this on youtube?

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk

Oh young people, help an old guy out. Why do I not have any sound on the youtube videos?

yes the mute is off and sound on the laptop is on

I've had this happen once in awhile when I'm trying to watch a video in a forum thread. If I click on the video so it actually opens up in YouTube itself it ends up working.

Do this on youtube?

Device manager is in windows settings. You using Mac or Windows?

The Official Banter Away Thread

Do this on youtube?

No on your desktop

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Had a lot of fun this trip in CA. Worked our asses off, but fun. Love seeing videos already coming out and enjoyed the behind the scenes looks @Canadan shot of UST Mamiya and Callaway.

Everything is turned on, I have keyboard issues so maybe that is the problem.

Do you get sound from anything else? If you slide you volume level in windows, do you get a chime?

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

I think from earlier threads I recall you are using a dell XPS of some flavor. If that’s the case, try uninstalling and reinstalling the sound card driver. It was a common issue with one of my prior XPS computers.

Also, try using a different browser just to be sure it’s not a settings issue in the browser itself.

Do you get sound from anything else? If you slide you volume level in windows, do you get a chime?

No, that is what makes me believe it is a keyboard issue.

No, that is what makes me believe it is a keyboard issue.

I sent you a pm. Might be able to help you out if you'd like.

Finally made it home from Disney, have only played one round of golf in 14 days, can't wait to get back out tomorrow morning and play

Finally made it home from Disney, have only played one round of golf in 14 days, can't wait to get back out tomorrow morning and play

Hahah. My clubs are still in my travel bag from playing with you.

Hahah. My clubs are still in my travel bag from playing with you.

I figured haha, I'm assuming you will be playing Olympia Fields though. I'll be playing with Nerdy tomorrow before he heads out for Shaft Up.

I figured haha, I'm assuming you will be playing Olympia Fields though. I'll be playing with Nerdy tomorrow before he heads out for Shaft Up.

Yes sir. Excited

How'd you guys had a great time looked like a good trip from what I saw on FB

How'd you guys had a great time looked like a good trip from what I saw on FB

Outside of the car breaking down in the check in parking lot and being over an hour late to our first dinner everything went great. That first day tested my patience.

Hahaha.

brick.gif

9d5f07baabf3fccbfde926821e3c61f0.jpg

Always fun to get together with some THPers.

The majority of the people I know cannot even change a spare tire. Yet, when they have car troubles the first thing they do is pop the hood as look around as if some divine intervention is going to point to what is wrong and they will be able to fix it without a car mechanic.

wubears71;n8873792 said:
The majority of the people I know cannot even change a spare tire. Yet, when they have car troubles the first thing they do is pop the hood as look around as if some divine intervention is going to point to what is wrong and they will be able to fix it without a car mechanic.

“Yup, the engine is still there. I’m out of ideas”

Haven't posted for quite a spell. Started a new, large multi-institutional research project the end of last summer. We had the coldest, snowiest winter on record, and summer was really slow to roll out. Got hooked on herding with the dogs; learning livestock and ranching from some gnar, gnar people who enjoyed kicking my butt. Hiked and mountain biked a ton of trail miles. And that golf bug just wouldn't stop biting. So somehow I'm going to find time to play until winter puts down the hammer. Connected with my local golf list, dusted off my clubs, and hello golf.

Well tomorrow I head back to work at my new company. It's been a nice break and I'm feeling refreshed and excited for a new challenge. I think my wife is going to struggle with the household chores not being done when she comes home anymore though!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back