This should keep Kane busy a while...
pysyrure.jpg

Amphibians can tapatalk!

He's getting huge!!! How old is he now?

Dan

gynyremu.jpg

My Aussie

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

Hate to hoard this thread but he's just so cute.
aqyre8yd.jpg

Got him a football for Super Bowl Sunday.
ebejaras.jpg

6unejasa.jpg

Hoard away he is extremely cute. Makes me want a second dog.

He is a adorable puppy! I would be doomed if I showed my GF this haha.

Huge paws, looks like will grow up to be decent sized?

He is a adorable puppy! I would be doomed if I showed my GF this haha.

Huge paws, looks like will grow up to be decent sized?

Haha thanks JJ! Yeah his father was 3/4 German Shepard 1/4 Rottweiler and his mother was purebred Yellow Lab. We're expecting somewhere in the neighbor hood of 65-85lbs.

Haha thanks JJ! Yeah his father was 3/4 German Shepard 1/4 Rottweiler and his mother was purebred Yellow Lab. We're expecting somewhere in the neighbor hood of 65-85lbs.

That makes sense! That is a pretty unique combo, can't wait to see him grow up!

Say hello to "Brix"
unarugu6.jpg
age2e6u4.jpg

Most excellent man...very cute. :clapp:

We lost one of our dear ones just before Christmas...a little too soon as far as we were concerned. Puts a smile on my face to see a cute puppy in a loving home. Angus approves..:D

Angusman_zps06b8ec0f.jpg

Most excellent man...very cute. :clapp:

We lost one of our dear ones just before Christmas...a little too soon as far as we were concerned. Puts a smile on my face to see a cute puppy in a loving home. Angus approves..:D

Angusman_zps06b8ec0f.jpg

Thanks Dogman! Angus is beautiful. I'm sorry for the loss. It truly is a loss of a family member IMO. Angus looks like a larger version of my other pup Dakota.
u6a4uvuz.jpg

Ellie approves of Angus and Dakota... If she was awake

IMG_20130203_155622_zps491cd6bb.jpg

Sent from my Nexus 10 using Tapatalk HD

So cute! Love the way the short hair looks on her.

What a great lookin' pup man!! That's awesome. Hopefully the name isn't what he left on the front seat on the way home hahaha

Hahaha! Thanks! My gf and I were stuck between Brix and Zeke. Didn't wanna confuse him with Z sounding like sit and stay and shake so we decided on Brix. Fortunately he didn't leave any bricks in the front seat lol!

Thanks Dogman! Angus is beautiful. I'm sorry for the loss. It truly is a loss of a family member IMO. Angus looks like a larger version of my other pup Dakota.
u6a4uvuz.jpg

great pic. :D

I've got a few that are sleeping also. :D

Lots of good lookin' dogs in this thread, here are my two buddies. Rawson (the brown Aussie/Border Collie Mix) just turned 13 and I don't know how much longer he is going to make it. Sadie (the American Eskimo/Border Collie mix) is 9 and is my wife's shadow. And yes, I know I need to stain my deck!

2FB147980D404787AC5651F2B6B5F6E8.jpg

Lots of good lookin' dogs in this thread, here are my two buddies. Rawson (the brown Aussie/Border Collie Mix) just turned 13 and I don't know how much longer he is going to make it. Sadie (the American Eskimo/Border Collie mix) is 9 and is my wife's shadow. And yes, I know I need to stain my deck!

2FB147980D404787AC5651F2B6B5F6E8.jpg

Great pic. Hopefully much longer....:clapp:

Hahaha! Thanks! My gf and I were stuck between Brix and Zeke. Didn't wanna confuse him with Z sounding like sit and stay and shake so we decided on Brix. Fortunately he didn't leave any bricks in the front seat lol!

That's awesome!! My dog's name is Zeke! He's the man. Or dog I suppose.

That's awesome!! My dog's name is Zeke! He's the man. Or dog I suppose.

He have any problems with the s's? I really like Zeke so pending our next dog is a boy he'll probably be stuck with Zeke.

He have any problems with the s's? I really like Zeke so pending our next dog is a boy he'll probably be stuck with Zeke.

haha, he's got a lot of names now.. Not very often called Zeke... "Buddy" "pup" "$%^&*" etc!

The S stuff was never a real problem.

Also, this is one of the most hilariously pathetic photos of my dog I've ever taken.. it's hilarious.

He's mad because his mom made him a scarf.

20130125_111159.jpg

Also, this is one of the most hilariously pathetic photos of my dog I've ever taken.. it's hilarious.

He's mad because his mom made him a scarf.

20130125_111159.jpg

LOL...I got nothing else. Great pic. :D

The aussie mix looks a lot like our dog Bandit who got sick and we put down.

Can't stop taking pictures of the little guy. He's just got one of those faces.
esazy7y6.jpg

I got Kane another bone. Hope this bigger one keeps him from chewing my stuff ? it's bigger than the last pic he tore thru that one in a day.
a5usudu5.jpg

Amphibians can tapatalk!

I got Kane another bone. Hope this bigger one keeps him from chewing my stuff ? it's bigger than the last pic he tore thru that one in a day.
a5usudu5.jpg

Amphibians can tapatalk!

You might just have to buy him a dinosaur bone in the end or something. That bone is as big as my dog haha.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back