Portable Travel Steamer

We have a graveyard of steamers in our house. I am not kidding, I counted and I think we have like 7 spread out between 2 bathrooms, the laundry room and random suitcases.

Combo of the two? I seem to get about a year out of each one. I have tried so many and most seem to breakdown at some point.

Well a year isn’t bad actually, especially if it prevents ruining clothes or messing with hotel irons.

Specific brand you would recommend?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Well a year isn’t bad actually, especially if it prevents ruining clothes or messing with hotel irons.

Specific brand you would recommend?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

They all stink. I try and find the most power in the smaller size.

They all stink. I try and find the most power in the smaller size.

Don’t travel close to the amount you do, the one we got (maybe you recommended it) has held up okay can’t remember the brand, but it’s purple.

Good luck finding one that lasts - a year on your schedule seems like you get your moneys worth IMO

I travel quite a bit and then iron a pair of slacks and a shirt almost every morning at home during the workweek. Does everyone feel that a steamer will get clothes as good as an iron, almost as good or better? Do you use it with an ironing board or just on a hanger?

I've only bought one travel steamer and it did not get the job done. I have since gone back rolling the dice with the hotel iron.

I travel quite a bit and then iron a pair of slacks and a shirt almost every morning at home during the workweek. Does everyone feel that a steamer will get clothes as good as an iron, almost as good or better? Do you use it with an ironing board or just on a hanger?

Hanger

Steamer > Iron

Back