Status
Not open for further replies.
Current rumors are Martavis Bryant may be suspended again for drug policy violation. Hope it's not true. Such a talented player. Hope he's figured things out.

Makes the trade all the more remarkable for Rooney U.

Current rumors are Martavis Bryant may be suspended again for drug policy violation. Hope it's not true. Such a talented player. Hope he's figured things out.

I think it's so sad when young people throw away their careers just for smoking weed!! Super selfish of them to only care about their "needs" and not of those of their families, children, community, etc. Being a psychologist and having worked at a rehab for 2 years I just don't get it. If you told me it was any other substance I would absolutely understand, but damn man it's just weed. Definitely not worth losing millions of dollars over ala Ricky Williams (although he did have a legitimate mental illness so I will give him that), Josh Gordon, and the many more. Martavius, if you're reading this hit me up, I'll help you get over it!! Haha

I think with Tyrod at QB for the Browns they'll win 6-8 games if their running game and defense is solid. He doesn't win you many games, but he doesn't lose you many either.
Unless Baker "Manziel's" it, Taylor will be one and done as the starter in Cleveland.

In the NFL, how many coaches are the "savior" or make the team way better long term? 1? Maybe 2? A handful at most?
Outside of Belichick, I can't think of a single team that has not had fans in these threads yearly saying the coach stinks and should be fired.

Just saw this post...

4161feb670dd5699679709a93681b8a0.jpg

I think I became a Baker and Browns fan after watching this clip!

He didn't bow down to dips*** Cowherd, and I knew he wouldn't. Enjoyed seeing it because more people need to do such.

Bake is going to be a good one.

And it’s 3 games for Winston

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

He didn't bow down to dips*** Cowherd, and I knew he wouldn't. Enjoyed seeing it because more people need to do such.

Bake is going to be a good one.
Cowherd is a clown, good on Baker for bodying that fool

An interesting video:

To steal a Stephen A Smith First Take Rant.... the brotha's got to stay off the weed.... I'm pretty sure that is one of the reasons the Steelers traded arguably their 2nd best receiver....

To steal a Stephen A Smith First Take Rant.... the brotha's got to stay off the weed.... I'm pretty sure that is one of the reasons the Steelers traded arguably their 2nd best receiver....

I don’t know if I’d call him the 2nd best. I think Juju passed him last year. His potential to stretch the field was huge, but I don’t think he was as dependable as Juju.

As a browns fan, I'm excited for this season. Also excited to see how hilarious our front office is on hard knocks!

Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using Tapatalk

I don’t know if I’d call him the 2nd best. I think Juju passed him last year. His potential to stretch the field was huge, but I don’t think he was as dependable as Juju.

Fair enough but there is an discussion / case to be made for either...

And it’s 3 games for Winston

Can't say I'm surprised, most people don't change for the better.
I personally can't stand him. I don't even know who the backup is but I hope he's great and Winston watches from the bench.

2018 NFL Thread

Can't say I'm surprised, most people don't change for the better.
I personally can't stand him. I don't even know who the backup is but I hope he's great and Winston watches from the bench.

Fitzpatrick is the backup. Winston was a bad draft choice from the start. Mariota was the better pick and TB made a huge mistake. They wanted to go with the home guy.

Fantasy wise, however, this might drop Winston down far enough to make him an intriguing late pick at qb.

Jameis Winston has accepted his 3 game suspension and WILL NOT appeal. Perhaps he didn't want the full details to come out?

"I've cut alcohol out of my life." - A piece of Jameis' statement.

Wow. So alcohol was the reason you groped a woman? Horrible look for the former Criminole. Something the Buccaneers did not need in the public eye. ESPN analyst Damien Woody says the Bucs should cut him and be done with his antics.

Jameis Winston has accepted his 3 game suspension and WILL NOT appeal. Perhaps he didn't want the full details to come out?

Wow. So alcohol was the reason you groped a woman? Horrible look for the former Criminole. Something the Buccaneers did not need in the public eye. ESPN analyst Damien Woody says the Bucs should cut him and be done with his antics.
My memory may be foggy but alcohol does cloud your judgement some.....

4dd850648bb54a6a51edae3504c21d93.jpg

Hahaha but I can have alcohol and not grope a female or be accused of such things!

Face of the franchise! A year away from getting that Mega Money deal! He's about to be a parent! Go play Madden with your buddies!

Tampa Bay party scene ate Josh Freeman alive. Now the same could happen to Jameis. It's no secret that when players are drafted they have the disclaimer of the potential night life that could derail them. Couple of college campuses, mollie, alcohol, some people dabble in blow.

Hahaha but I can have alcohol and not grope a female or be accused of such things!

Face of the franchise! A year away from getting that Mega Money deal! He's about to be a parent! Go play Madden with your buddies!

Tampa Bay party scene ate Josh Freeman alive. Now the same could happen to Jameis. It's no secret that when players are drafted they have the disclaimer of the potential night life that could derail them. Couple of college campuses, mollie, alcohol, some people dabble in blow.

Oh trust me I'm not condoning what he did at all. I'm just taking every opportunity I can to use that picture lol.

Makes you go hmmm about those college allegations and if they were actually true or not...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back