Status
Not open for further replies.
Totally agree. I also think we should trade up for Barkley, and get Allen Robinson. Also just found out that norwell from the Panthers is going FA. If that happens, getting him, and Jensen from Baltimore would really help our o line. I also like the idea to bring Mangold on as a consultant if he doesn't want to play anywhere. We need heart and leadership. Our defense is getting there. Robinson, cousins and Barkley have 0 character concerns and play their hearts out. It just makes sense. If we lose out on cousins and can't get Barkley, Rosen may fall.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

Wait a second... you cannot have Norwell and Robinson, they are coming to Indianapolis!!!!

My wishlist for 49ers free agency:

1) Trumaine Johnson
2) Andrew Norwell
3) Allen Robinson
4) Sammy Watkins

My wishlist for 49ers free agency:

1) Trumaine Johnson
2) Andrew Norwell
3) Allen Robinson
4) Sammy Watkins

Since we are on this kick.

My Colts FA wish list.

1. Andrew Norwell
2. Allen Robinson
3. Anthony Hitchens
4. Malcolm Butler/EJ Gaines
5. Dontari Poe

Since we are on this kick.

My Colts FA wish list.

1. Andrew Norwell
2. Allen Robinson
3. Anthony Hitchens
4. Malcolm Butler/EJ Gaines
5. Dontari Poe

Similar names. How is the Colts cap situation?

Similar names. How is the Colts cap situation?

$80MM right now... so loaded up and ready to go. Helps that we have a QB in place too, so we don't have to worry about that contract. Further, no big looming FA's either... there are a couple I would like to keep, but none will demand or get a huge contract. Our handful of good players are locked up for a few years.

Last edited:
I'll say it. If the Browns took Baker, I'd become a Br.......no, no I can't do it.

I'll say it. If the Browns took Baker, I'd become a Br.......no, no I can't do it.

that was close... i'm here for you, brother. You need to stay strong for the sake of your children

$80MM right now... so loaded up and ready to go. Helps that we have a QB in place too, so we don't have to worry about that contract. Further, no big looming FA's either... there are a couple I would like to keep, but none will demand or get a huge contract. Our handful of good players are locked up for a few years.

How's Luck progressing, any more setbacks?

How's Luck progressing, any more setbacks?

Who freaking knows... supposedly progressing well. One good thing that I heard is that the Colts did not meet with any QB at the combine or anything. So, I guess that is one good plus to hear.

Again, who knows though. I know he is not throwing a football now, but he is throwing weighted balls and plans on getting on a throwing regimen soon. A huge crap shoot.

Did the Queens actually really just give Cousins $90million for three years?

that was close... i'm here for you, brother. You need to stay strong for the sake of your children

Also Hater.

Fully guaranteed $91M...wowzers

Fully guaranteed $91M...wowzers

For who? What did I miss?

Also, I saw a headline that Joe Thomas was considering retirement and had interviewed for t.v. jobs. Have you heard/read that? How bad does that screw our line if/when he does decide to hang it up?

Also, I saw a headline that Joe Thomas was considering retirement and had interviewed for t.v. jobs. Have you heard/read that? How bad does that screw our line if/when he does decide to hang it up?

Cousins to Minnesota is the rumor.

ANd yeah the Thomas retirement ponder seems real.

Cousins. Supposedly Minn is mulling that offer.

That's a big number and fully guaranteed.
Agreed. And yeah I agree, Thomas was mulling retirement last year and there were unhappy/trade rumors the year before that. Poor guy. There's another report now that the jets (if they get cousins) trade down with Arizona and give us Pat Peterson...that'd be neat.

This Day In 2001: Patriots sign QB Drew Bledsoe to a 10-year, $103 million deal as Robert Kraft says he’s locking up one of the great Patriots of all time. He plays less than two games under the deal, gets hurt, gets replaced by Tom Brady & never plays again for New England. https://t.co/zWmzMTrgjA

This Day In 2001: Patriots sign QB Drew Bledsoe to a 10-year, $103 million deal as Robert Kraft says he’s locking up one of the great Patriots of all time. He plays less than two games under the deal, gets hurt, gets replaced by Tom Brady & never plays again for New England. https://t.co/zWmzMTrgjA

According to my calculations, he still got between $20 and $36 million from the deal. I'd say that's not all that bad for any party.

This is false, Bledsoe replaced an injured Brady in the first half of the AFC Championship that year (Pats were big underdogs to the Steelers)

Mo Lewis bro. Mo Lewis.

There are tweets and other social media posts out within the last hour from defensive players on the Seahawks saying goodbye to Richard Sherman. Nothing is official yet, but it looks like he's getting traded or released.

I think darnold has the highest ceiling in the NFL imo.

Dont disagree 1 bit with a McCarron signing and not feeding the new guy to the wolves

Here's the thing with McCarron tho, He's waited 3+ years for the chance to be in this spot. If you were him, would you want to go into a situation where best case, you're a stop gap for 1-1 1/2 years. Also, I assume Browns fans (I'm a Jets fan, so I understand their frustrations) will be clamoring for the rookie every time AJ throws a bad pick, or as soon as the losses start to mount early. If it was my team, sitting where the Browns are, I'd go after a older free agent QB, like McCown or Smith. Then pick Barkley #1, and the QB you have rated highest at #4. You have your care taker, stud RB, and future QB. then you go all New England in the draft. Trade the 4 remaining picks you have in the next 61 slots, up, down, accumulate more, whatever. Get as many solid picks as you can on your roster while you have this chance.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back