The Official 2018-2019 NHL and Everything Hockey Thread

Can’t wait

I can't wait for the Avs Cup run this year also. Time for all this potential to dominate the West.

I clicked on Crest's link and I now think the Kremlin is in control of my computer.

I can't wait for the Avs Cup run this year also. Time for all this potential to dominate the West.

I clicked on Crest's link and I now think the Kremlin is in control of my computer.

In Soviet Russia internet surfs you.

I like the changes they made. Hopefully they can dump Varly at some point.

Haha just saw this and well done. Everyone is watching BTW

So there is Costco in Canada, who knew...

bd890fb27374a8e882fb710b7dfd2ece.jpg

So Patch goes to the Knights for Tatar. Montreal just got even worse.

At the Sabres prospects challenge tournament, Sabres vs Penguins...no Dahlin playing though.

cc1ab7a4e9dd603016caa2cd75304933.jpg
50b5a236c0ecb4f3d1af9664e3fee79c.jpg
4eb7bb6063461403479aa15b6a91ac39.jpg
a3b66e6398b4be5a3a62454a90d559f4.jpg
63fbf4b38c64f1b7d65e0a69937d1a37.jpg
9ff5b978b5179891adea567d44797c0f.jpg

A 2nd round pick and a prospect I think

Just saw it was Nick Suzuki. Sort of crazy for the Knights to give up their top prospect. Actually a pretty decent return for Montreal.

Patches signed an extension with Vegas. Deal seems fair.

Look at the ugly mug on that guy in the upper left. Lol
267b87612847a2c73a584bc69eaece3d.jpg

Last edited:
Hahaha. You are a TV star. Can I have an autograph?

rookie camps are fun, I went to a MTL-OTT game last Friday and it was fun, even if MTL lost 4-0

glad to see they dealt with the Paccioretty issue before the start of the season, and the return is better than I expected, it might be the least terrible trade Bergevin made so far

rookie camps are fun, I went to a MTL-OTT game last Friday and it was fun, even if MTL lost 4-0

glad to see they dealt with the Paccioretty issue before the start of the season, and the return is better than I expected, it might be the least terrible trade Bergevin made so far
Was fun, probably the only time I'll see a team in Sabres unis win 10-2.

Steve Yzerman is stepping down from the GM role with the Lightning. That is a great way to ruin my Tuesday.

Been fun watching the Western Conference Rookie Tourny. The Ducks top line of Steele, Comtois and Terry have been dominant. They need those kids on the big team soon!

Steve Yzerman is stepping down from the GM role with the Lightning. That is a great way to ruin my Tuesday.

woah, why?

Odd timing of that move. He’s going to be a senior advisor for the year.

Rangers just got a whole lot tougher with trading for McQuaid.

That’s
That’s
That’s not good

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

some people here have been claiming for Brisebois as a replacement for Bergevin, sounds like you guys might not be in that bad of a position, I hear he is pretty smart.

Wow that’s a surprise!

Back