2018-2019 NBA season thread

Not sure what you are seeing. Green has always played dirty. Paul is not in the series or he would be in the conversation. Siakam...I have not seen much of that from him but will watch for it

During the series against Philadelphia, Siakam intentionally tripped Embid, could have ended his career. For that incident the NBA should have expelled Siakam from the playoffs.

Please little baby Jesus embarrass the warriors tonight........rooting hard for the raps to close the deal.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Durant, done. Should not have risked it. Who knows how messed up he is now.

Hopefully the Raps pull it out tonight. I want them to win on home court!

Not messed up enough to not get a max contract deal wherever he wants to play next year. Even if he misses half the season, won’t matter. He was looking good, would have made for a great story if he stayed in and they brought it back.

I’m still pulling for Toronto, would have liked to see them win in a close one. I feel like they’re going to blow it out this second half. They’re just moving the ball, you can feel the momentum on their side.

Will be hilarious to see GS lose. Toronto - congratulations in pulling it out (if you do). In a league full primadonnas. and super teams, no one probably picked you.

Its funny watching the Raptors in the finals, remembering back to season #1 and I was a huge Grizzlies fan instead. Hated the Raptors.

From Damon, to Vince, to Bosh, to Demar, and now to Kawhi. I gotta admit, I wasn't sold on the live and die by the 3 pointer thing. Yeah it is great when they drop, but it is painful to watch when they don't.

From out little hillbilly town in Manitoba, an electrical contractor here took a dozen or so of his employees to Game 2. Flights, Hotels, everything. My little cousin was fortunate enough to be one of them. Man I would have loved to be on that trip.

Splash Brothers

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Haven’t watched any playoff basketball outside of the finals, but man these refs have been horrible with the goal tending calls. One of the games earlier they missed a couple where Ibaka blocked some layups after they hit the rim, and just now he had a clean block they called goaltending.

This game is bonkers right now.....

Toronto needs to put the pedal down and finish them now. They have them in a good spot.

Wow raps first lead of the game

Kawhi!!!!

Leonard is on fire

Myyyyyy goodnessssss kawhi

Iggy needs to stop shooting for the W’s

Kawhi is on cheat mode now. Locked in.

Hahaha old fat man shirtless Canadian is my new hero

Oh man. Oh man. Oh man.

Get some Toronto.....you guys deserve it after the Lebrun brick wall you had the last 5 years

Too early to ask if Kawhi stays after the season?

If I was a Toronto fan I wouldn’t even be mad if Kawhi left. For the one year he’s been there, he’s done his job alright. He’s earned the choice.

2018-2019 NBA season thread

That’s 2 pts for boogie

Too early to ask if Kawhi stays after the season?

Ha. I was just typing the same thing. My guess is no (totally my guess, based on nothing). Either way, I wouldn’t complain. He’s about to deliver them a championship if they just finish this thing.

Back