2018 Odyssey Experience

Was talking to a friend today about this event, he thought it sounded pretty great, and when I told him offhanded where it was being played, he was blown away and said how lucky we are to be playing there. I told him hopefully I will be among the 8 but yes, whoever gets to attend this event will be lucky not just for the course, but all that comes with it, including the incredible people of odyssey, and the meals sound like the best ever.

So does the DS count different neck configurations in the same head shape? Just curious what constitutes a new model in their eyes.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I would imagine like most things the figures can be referenced in many different angles to make anyone look like the winner

Not sure I agree with the Spider Tour being considered different models. Different toe hangs, different weights, sight lines etc have always been grouped together haven't they?

Either way, love me a good Twitter spat lol!

Tomorrow is the day.
Island golf
Luke, Sean and More
Swag
And fun that a few Grandaddy guys have experienced with this crew.

I know that @HuddieJ signed up for this, just by me telling him how great Sean & Luke are...

:fingers-crossed: I like the odds 8 people are going to get in this event.

pretty incredible event. sadly it’s another one that timing is an issue for me. it will be an incredible for the lucky 8 who are in!

I know that @HuddieJ signed up for this, just by me telling him how great Sean & Luke are...

Has he challenged Luke to a drinking contest yet?

Final day to sign up.
Participants will be announcement tomorrow.

Final day to sign up.
Participants will be announcement tomorrow.

That's how you start out a week!

Am I the only one that noticed that there’s a rum distillery on the island?

Putter talk and rum sounds like a winning combo.

I really hoped to throw my hat in the ring for this one when it was announced. After a long hard look at those dates, it just doesnt work for me. Really disappointing by all accounts but I know some people are going to have an absolute killer time on this event! I cant wait to find out who the lucky THPers are that get in. Best of luck everyone!

Going to be some lucky people getting their name called tomorrow.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Such a beautiful course on a slice of heaven. Cast the hole videos on your biggest tv you own and sit back and drool. #8 might empty my bag of balls.

THP always gets access to the most amazing courses for their events but the course list this year has moved up another notch.

Putters and rum!!!

I just realized that I will already be in Georgia in the days just prior to this event, attending a conference!!!! Would be so insanely awesome to get into this event, as I will basically already be in the area. Good luck to everyone! What an opportunity.

Took a swing at estimating the number of entries from the signup thread....I can't believe more people haven't thrown their hat into the ring on this one. I'd take Vegas odds on this one all day long to have the chance to sit down with multiple guys that have created putters for decades.

It is pretty exciting, I need more Putter knowledge.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

Took a swing at estimating the number of entries from the signup thread....I can't believe more people haven't thrown their hat into the ring on this one. I'd take Vegas odds on this one all day long to have the chance to sit down with multiple guys that have created putters for decades.

As it looks like it stands right now, it really does look like good odds to get an amazing experience with guys who design some of the best and most popular flagsticks out there.

Crazy part is over 35 people have missed part of the entry with this thread. Good odds for people.

If you don’t get called tomorrow, you will be automatically placed on the waiting list

Good luck everyone!! Love mondays on THP!!!

Monday could not get any better.

Sadly the dates didnt work.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Sadly the dates didnt work.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

I totally get that. It's the reason I didn't apply for the Titleist event and why I won't be applying for the Project X event (which really kills me).

As it looks like it stands right now, it really does look like good odds to get an amazing experience with guys who design some of the best and most popular flagsticks out there.

I'm liking the odds that 8 people will get in this event.

Back