2018 Odyssey Experience

Congrats guys!

Congratulations gmiller598. Welcome to the group.

Sent from my XT1650 using Tapatalk

Congrats all

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

Congrats guys. Looking forward to following along!

Congratulations everyone!!

Please pick the Odyssey guys brains. I'm looking forward to anything/everything (i.e. why the shape is chosen, etc) you guys learn about putter design and manufacturing.

Wow. That was unexpected this afternoon! I’ll be paying my deposit shortly after my home internet gets back up and running. I’m looking forward to meeting everyone and taking part!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Wow. That was unexpected this afternoon! I’ll be paying my deposit shortly after my home internet gets back up and running. I’m looking forward to meeting everyone and taking part!

Congrats dude!

Congrats Gmiller, bummer it didnt work out for Nodust

Congrats, guys!!

DNice26,
Welcome to the big leagues.

And the wait list strikes again! Wow!

Congrats DNice26, bummer it didnt work out for PapaJohick

And the Waiting List strikes back... Congrats DNice

Yep had a some misfortune today. Congrats to the guys getting in though! This will be one that stings for me.

:(

Have a blast fellas!

Congratulations DNice26, Look forward to meeting you.

Yep had a some misfortune today. Congrats to the guys getting in though! This will be one that stings for me.

Have a blast fellas!

Sorry to hear, I missed a Kansas City Event a few years ago because of a cracked wrist. So I know how you feel about missing out.

Curiosity is getting to me. For the participants, looking at the potential putter lineup what putter are you most interested in and which do you guys think you will be fit in to? I'm interested in how your initial thoughts compare to what you actually end up getting fit for.

I haven't met any of the other participants yet, including the Odyssey crew, so I'm looking forward to that and a putter fitting from the best in the business that will benefit me for years to come.

This weekend is going to be phenomenal.

Curiosity is getting to me. For the participants, looking at the potential putter lineup what putter are you most interested in and which do you guys think you will be fit in to? I'm interested in how your initial thoughts compare to what you actually end up getting fit for.

I'm honestly most interested in the EXO Indy. I like the high MOI mallets and playing the TM Tour Platinum Spider right now would probably be a similar feel. However I'm excited for what the masters think is best for me since I've never had a putter fitting.

Have a blast fellas!

Very sorry the trip didn't work out for you. I'm quite grateful to have been the VERY lucky beneficiary of the wait list.

Very sorry the trip didn't work out for you. I'm quite grateful to have been the VERY lucky beneficiary of the wait list.

Enjoy your trip man!

I haven't met any of the other participants yet, including the Odyssey crew, so I'm looking forward to that and a putter fitting from the best in the business that will benefit me for years to come.

This weekend is going to be phenomenal.

I'm insanely jealous of you buddy!

Back