SWAG Putters Thread

I played a Newport 2.5 years and I can honestly say I prefer the feel and sound of the swag putters. Could by psychosomatic, but something about them just... click with me.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thanks for the insight!! obviously its a milled putter and not an insert, but the 2.5 to me has always felt like I'm putting a rock and sounds bad in my opinion

Thanks for the insight!! obviously its a milled putter and not an insert, but the 2.5 to me has always felt like I'm putting a rock and sounds bad in my opinion

Therein is where the head material and the milling will matter most.

kFcrd3N.jpg

Therein is where the head material and the milling will matter most.

So, is there a sweet spot with these putters or does the sweet spot = a center strike and everything else is a thud?

So, is there a sweet spot with these putters or does the sweet spot = a center strike and everything else is a thud?

There is a "sweet spot" on every club, putters are no different.

In modern anser style designs, that "zone" is in line with the alignment aid on the putter. In older 8802 styles, it was often inside of that towards the heel.

covers sold out faster than my ping time, wow

got the rainbow marker though

Ugh. Missed the covers.

Dammit.

secret F5 bottle cap. I'm not going for that one though

I came to the party late and stumbled into a bottle cap!

Gonna suck to see the price of the HC's on ebay soon.

hopefully somebody here won the ping time lottery, I was on each page for less than a second each and still got sniped

I would’ve traded a set plus cash for a circle T. Damnit. Needed to have just clicked to pay.

Maybe swag needs to come out with a super Mario headcover. That’d go nicely with the controller.

Got everything. Splitting the set up as I don't use a driver or hybrid anymore

Back