Odyssey Stroke Lab Putter Thread

Finding the proper neck is like...magic. Knowing which putter works best for your stroke is a (and I can not stress this enough) HUGE deal!
I was putting with the wrong neck and after being fit into the correct neck, it was almost night and day with my putting along with the Strokelab.

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

I was putting with the wrong neck and after being fit into the correct neck, it was almost night and day with my putting along with the Strokelab.

I just discovered this myself. I was super inconsistent with my exo marxman s and couldn't figure out why. I went and used a putting mirror and got some help and found I needed the regular version. Actually ordered the 7 mini as the shape worked even better for me so once it arrives I'll sell the marxman. Kind of a pain but at least I'll know I have the right putter.

Sent from my SM-N975U using Tapatalk

I just discovered this myself. I was super inconsistent with my exo marxman s and couldn't figure out why. I went and used a putting mirror and got some help and found I needed the regular version. Actually ordered the 7 mini as the shape worked even better for me so once it arrives I'll sell the marxman. Kind of a pain but at least I'll know I have the right putter.

Is it the Strokelab exo Marxman S?

Is it the Strokelab exo Marxman S?

Yup. Only thing I did was put a superstroke 3.0 on it.

Yup. Only thing I did was put a superstroke 3.0 on it.

I'm gonna be picking up the Strokelab Marxman S this Christmas. Rolled it in an Edwin watts and loved it!

i might be out of honeymoon phase with the insert already.

I'm gonna be picking up the Strokelab Marxman S this Christmas. Rolled it in an Edwin watts and loved it!

It's definitely a great putter and I love the look. Although the 's' didn't work out for me I'm still happy with it. After I got some fitting advice it was apparent I needed the other version. I'm pretty pumped for the new one to show up and hopefully get it on the course before the Michigan cold strikes.

I am in love with this putter, the weird thing is I can pinpoint which piece of it I like the most, the alignment is amazing, the face is great, the overall feel/balance has really helped with my putting. Honestly, it's the perfect overall package. Still can't get the grip figured out, but I'll keep experimenting with that part!

A9520E9F-A842-410E-85A3-4C9C895AE4E7.jpeg

man I want to see one of those in person.

I'm kinda Jones'in for a Marxman DB shafted SL putter. Thing seems silly easy to align.

What where you using and what did they fit you into?

What where you using and what did they fit you into?
I was using a double bend and was fit into a flow Neck. I needed for hang, which I didn't know. I very rarely miss a putt to the right now. I'm really interested in when the SL 10 comes out. Would like to give it a go!

Not sure when they hit, but stroke lab and exo stroke lab are on preowned. With 25% off... could be had for pretty cheap.

Well I ended up picking up an EXO 7 mini and put it head to head with my EXO Marxman S. Results on the practice green were the same as my informal fitting earlier this week. Much better accuracy with the non S version and my stroke had no pushes with the different neck. Looks like I can sell the marxman now that I've confirmed. The stroke lab has exceptional distance control once you get your tempo right. I'm hoping to play a round Sunday morning to see how I do.

Still haven't gotten my strokelab one out on the practice green yet. I like the two tone head, feel like the shaft is two tone to standout more.

tuttle was ridiculous yet again. probably the most crazy example of how stupid forgiving this putter is was on the par 3 15th. i hit what i thought was a good iron shot, but it got eaten up by the wind and ended up on the front of the green, when the pin was in the back. i was probably 35-40’ away. i hit a putt pretty far out toward the toe. it finished 2” past the cup, less than 2’ left. kick in range for a terribly mishit putt from distance.

Danny Willett with a nice win while using the Tuttle. I think that’s a few wins with Tuttle now.

I'm a spider fan, and I don't have a problem with that at all. I'm interested in checking those 10's out. As stroke lab continues on through next year, I can't wait to see what other heads and colors they may bring out.

Back