The 2019 Odyssey Experiece

One of the coolest parts of this weekend is that on Saturday night, after fitting and golf, we have a dinner setup in which it will kind of be an ASK US ANYTHING kind of deal. Sean, Luke, Austie and Tony will give a full R&D look at the brand and lineups and answer any questions you have. Its going to be very cool and totally unique to something we have done.
That sounds like an amazing opportunity.

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

This is going to be an unreal event. Really hoping to get lucky and make it. If not, still will be cool to follow along.

The only part of my game I've never been fit for .... putting. What a cool opportunity this is!

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

This will be another EPIC Event at Hammock Beach, oh I so want to see those Courses and learn about Putters from the best in the Business. Have to try to matter how tough this ticket will be.

Working with the team on SWAG and R&D Presentation stuff now. This is going to be good.

working with the team on swag and r&d presentation stuff now. This is going to be good.

...... And signups are tomorrow!!!!!!

This is about to get real. Sign-up Day! :blob: I can't lie, I would love to be part of this again.

Man I wish I could go to this one! This is going to be so much fun for a lucky group. And a no holds barred Q&A with this group has the potential for greatness.

Working with the team on SWAG and R&D Presentation stuff now. This is going to be good.

Me for the last few days....

5E46FF0A-7CB9-4038-974E-4D03F2637114.gif

I have a score to settle with the Ocean Course.

The way I have been putting is seriously making this event more viable in my eyes. I could really use some help and a fitting might be what I need. I will be signing up for this as I think there is a ton of info that I think could get me turned around.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

New wrinkle.
We will have R&D and Ask us Anything Private dinners BOTH nights now.

Come on Thursday!

New wrinkle.

The brain trust that will be in that room is legendary.

New wrinkle.

And NOTHING is off limits.

I cannot stress this enough: the knowledge that was dropped last year by those guys was worth the entry fee and more, never mind the golf that came with it.

...... And signups are tomorrow!!!!!!

Thursday but hey who says we can't be excited 2 days earlier!?

Tomorrow isn't Thursday ..... :banghead: .... you mean today is only Tuesday???? If it weren't for THP, and all of the great opportunities to look forward to, this would be absolute hell week!!!!!

Tomorrow isn't Thursday ..... :banghead: .... you mean today is only Tuesday???? If it weren't for THP, and all of the great opportunities to look forward to, this would be absolute hell week!!!!!

I feel your pain...not the forehead pain from that wall, but the longing for Thursday! :act-up:

Patiently waiting!
45162bfcacc5eddff975ab134658f900.jpg

Sent from my XT1650 using Tapatalk

tenor.gif

This will be a weekend to remember for a LONG TIME

Back