The 2019 Morgan Cup Sponsored by Cobra Golf: Want To Be A Tour Player

IIRC the Morgan Cup and Granddaddy were not eligible for Golden Ticket, no?

I’m guessing would depend on the person and when all that ships out.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

That’s what I was getting at...

Sign-ups are on 12/13, there is a Golden Ticket in one of the Grab Bags. If the Grab Bags get to the winners before 12/13, the Golden Ticket winner, would have a quick turn around to cash it in on this event.

If the Golden Ticket is in my bag, I’m cashing it in for this event. It’s a insta call...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

IIRC the Morgan Cup and Granddaddy were not eligible for Golden Ticket, no?

Only the Grandaddy & Shaft Up were off the table for the Ticket. I believe...

Ah, my bad. Thanks for the heads up.

That was the case last year. The Golden Ticket markm won allowed entry into anything. Don't think anything's been announced yet, but you're right. Whomever gets the ticket from the Grab Bag is going to have a short turnaround if it's going to be used in the MC.

The 2019 Morgan Cup Sponsored by Cobra Golf: Want To Be A Tour Player

That was the case last year. The Golden Ticket markm won allowed entry into anything. Don't think anything's been announced yet, but you're right. Whomever gets the ticket from the Grab Bag is going to have a short turnaround if it's going to be used in the MC.

Last year’s Golden didn’t include The Grandaddy ... Not sure if Shaft Up was excluded.

Sign-ups are on 12/13, there is a Golden Ticket in one of the Grab Bags. If the Grab Bags get to the winners before 12/13, the Golden Ticket winner, would have a quick turn around to cash it in on this event.

If the Golden Ticket is in my bag, I’m cashing it in for this event. It’s a insta call...

Instacall for me too!

Last year’s Golden didn’t include The Grandaddy ...

Yep, sorry. Maybe my post wasn't clear. I was agreeing with you and adding that the prior year's did.

Yep, sorry. Maybe my post wasn't clear. I was agreeing with you and adding that the prior year's did.

Lol... my bad...
My point is with sign ups so soon on 12/13, and a Golden Ticket is in play, it could lead to a quick cash in.

All of the events are great, so it won’t be surprising if it’s not even used on this one...

Lol... my bad...
My point is with sign ups so soon on 12/13, and a Golden Ticket is in play, it could lead to a quick cash in.

All of the events are great, so it won’t be surprising if it’s not even used on this one...

1a3a88b4e28dd59a1ce0f70ea6bd671e.gif

It would almost be a no brained to use a golden ticket on this event but we should also be getting info on the Srixon event soon as well. The evetn last year was phenomenal as well so depending on those details it could certainly give MC a run for its money.

Lol... my bad...

No need to apologize dude; you got your point across way more coherently than I did haha. And I agree about all the great events. The 10 Year events were all awesome, and JB is teasing bigger things. Still... the Morgan Cup at Haig Point... that's so hard to beat.

This event is still one i want badly to be a part of. Such a great event.

213266a1f35d50001ad0a0fcf7ebdec8.gif

Me if I get the Golden Ticket... I’m cashing in...

Instacall for me too!

Put me in the insta call camp! It’s the freaking Morgan Cup at Haig Point...

Jimmy used his golden ticket for the 2018 Morgan Cup. There was not a person on either team that smiled more than Jimmy did while we were at Hammock Beach. Loved it!

Jimmy used his golden ticket for the 2018 Morgan Cup. There was not a person on either team that smiled more than Jimmy did while we were at Hammock Beach. Loved it!

That’s a hell of a cash in...

Didn't get lucky with a grab bag so Dec. 13th can't get here soon enough!!

Well last year.... two years ago thats how someone (mark?) got to the GD.... wonder if it's still the same disclaimer... no free events

EDIT: nevermind haha.. it was discussed

Well last year.... two years ago thats how someone (mark?) got to the GD.... wonder if it's still the same disclaimer... no free events

EDIT: nevermind haha.. it was discussed

It wasn't discussed by us : )
Everybody always knows the rules...before they are announced haha.

It wasn't discussed by us : )
Everybody always knows the rules...before they are announced haha.

Haha no I was referring to previous golden tickets. I try not to speculate on what y’all are planning. I’ve learned it’s usually wrong (except one time I guessed a wonderful location to shaft up 1 last year haha)

Haha no I was referring to previous golden tickets. I try not to speculate on what y’all are planning. I’ve learned it’s usually wrong (except one time I guessed a wonderful location to shaft up 1 last year haha)

Yeap, can’t really predict what the rules will be with the Golden Ticket. I was kinda trying to say that but didn’t express it too well

This sounds awesome!

Jimmy Eh used his golden ticket for the 2018 Morgan Cup. There was not a person on either team that smiled more than Jimmy did while we were at Hammock Beach. Loved it!

Eh, Jimmy Eh.

Back