2019 Distance Powered By Srixon

Noelle just asked a question on social media about this one for those following along : )

Asked and Answered...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Vegas baby.... just saying

d3350de8acf458b7cf6de5a7c20c4002.gif

How long you gonna wait to call your baby?

More with this coming soon.

i-ZVC4DkD-X2.jpg
[/IMG]

That's so awesome! haha If you don't think Noelle can play, think again

that is great! the cg black is an interesting one, such a great club

#GoTeamNoelle

Fantastic tale of the tape! I was all in on Team Noelle, now I’m kind of questioning that...Zack’s bag is that of a STICK! Hmmm...

Fantastic tale of the tape! I was all in on Team Noelle, now I’m kind of questioning that...Zack’s bag is that of a STICK! Hmmm...

Its a tough choice isn't it?

It REALLY is! I probably won’t know until I actually send in the entry, if I have to declare beforehand hand that is:)

Zack is a stick too! and a real nice guy, but I wouldn't be against Noelle

a99bf19ddc5c37855fbc5dce82d1089e.jpg

Vegas baby... Vegas

Well done Noelle and Zack! You definitely took Tale of the Tape to a new level. It's interesting to see a lot of the same clubs in your bags. #players!

Have Zack and Noelle shared their wager for the showdown? Zack switching to pink grips for the rest of 2019 could be part of the deal. Just sayin'... :D

Last edited:
Everything I hear and know about Noelle has me drooling at the chance to be on her team. She just seems so freaking awesome who wouldn't want to hang out with her? I don't know much about Zack though. I am sure he is a great guy just don't know as much so its just one of those things that makes my decision pretty easy. Not that it matters. THP asks your preference usually but that is not necessarily where you end up.

String captains and bags!! I wish I could see Zach’s swing like I have seen Noelle.

Well done Noelle and Zak! You definitely took Tale of the Tape to a new level. It's interesting to see a lot of the same clubs in your bags. #players!

Have Zak and Noelle shared their wager for the showdown? Zak switching to pink grips for the rest of 2019 could be part of the deal. Just sayin'... :D

We did the Tale of Tape internally. They are darn excited for this one though.

It is so cool seeing them talk about it so much on twitter. Quit a bit of smack talk too. I love how engaged they are with all of us as well.

Nope not at all, Zach looks 15 years old and shady!!! :laughing:

Team Noelle FTW

Loving the trash talk on twitter already!

String captains and bags!! I wish I could see Zach’s swing like I have seen Noelle.

Noelle has a sweet swing...

Question just went out on Twitter on @THPGolf
Who ya got, answer there if you follow along.

Can't go against someone playing PX Black at 8.5* yikes

Thanks for the clarification. The summary is great.

Question just went out on Twitter on @THPGolf
Who ya got, answer there if you follow along.

#TeamZack was getting beat up a little bit...I love the underdogs and went with Zack. That may or may not change a couple dozen times by Thursday though...haha!

Oh yeah!!! Zack started some side bet discussion on Twitter and I suggested the hot pink grips if he loses and Noelle is all on board with that. Its heating up out there folks this is going to be so much fun for all of THP and the folks at Srixon/Cleveland/XXIO!!!!!

Oh yeah!!! Zack started some side bet discussion on Twitter and I suggested the hot pink grips if he loses and Noelle is all on board with that. Its heating up out there folks this is going to be so much fun for all of THP and the folks at Srixon/Cleveland/XXIO!!!!!

Its going to get crazy over the next couple of days I have a feeling.
Who ya gots people?

Back