Vessel Golf Player Stand Bag Review

I wonder what people who don't know you all are friends think when they read this banter. :laughing:

Friends? Not sure I am comfortable with that label... acquaintance sure.

Yeah he did. I think the white looks really slick. Just impractical for me.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

The material is unique and though I haven't had to clean mine yet, it seems like it would be very easy to clean.

i’ll try to get some pics of my gray one. it looks so clean. played with it yesterday and it was excellent. i love the magnetic closure in the front pocket. very impressed so far.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

i’ll try to get some pics of my gray one. it looks so clean. played with it yesterday and it was excellent. i love the magnetic closure in the front pocket. very impressed so far.

So, you have the Lite SB? How do you like the 4 way top?

So, you have the Lite SB? How do you like the 4 way top?

yep lite stand bag. honestly didn’t even notice whether the top is different from my cobra superlite bag. i’m not super picky, just as long as it’s not a 14-way. ewww.

i’ve been really liking my bag. the straps are probably the best i’ve used to date, though my walking is limited to the range and from the bag drop to my car. i like the pockets, and the legs have been sturdy and reliable. only complaint would be the dividers. they aren’t full length, so there’s more snagging than i would like. but other than that the quality is excellent.

I picked one of these up a couple weeks ago. I'd been looking for a nice, simple carry-bag (my previous old Nike was getting a bit worn out after 14 years or so) with minimal branding and man, it's outstanding. I got the v1 Player's Bag with 6 dividers.

Love the materials, the look, the strap system is really nice, the small touches (like the tiny pocket for a sharpie and the ball marking guide on the towel hook) are awesome. Big fan of this bag.

Won this bag a couple months ago, I've yet to play it, but I'm loving all the features of the bag so far!

56795726_112651616603845_1700513525048350434_n.jpg

56800939_354397151949674_6306274309831674327_n.jpg

56775845_1097309417120154_8430304344812751440_n.jpg

57321722_278227642901477_7325459998354505228_n.jpg

58115021_1077211826001047_4928428387961597868_n.jpg

I gotta stay out of this thread........

first post about this. will update when i have a response from the company.

i ordered a custom vessel standbag earlier this year. had a nice back and forth about design. landed on something that looked good, then ended up tweaking it. there was a surprising upcharge for what i thought was a very minor tweak, but i didn’t make too much of a fuss.

got the bag and was thrilled with the way it came out. everything was excellent. and really seemed to be high quality.

i played a handful of rounds, almost all riding. the bag never left my trunk. of my walking rounds, i walked 9 holes once, and this past saturday was embarking on my second walking 9 hole round.

a few holes into the round, i noticed this:

9618376cad367f0c917ba5b390f7bdce.jpg

471a764292171fcf7c3cb766bf66c994.jpg

one of the feet had shorn off. i’ve had the bag for 6 weeks. had it on a riding cart for maybe 6 rounds. walked less than 18 holes. to say i was surprised and disappointed would be a massive understatement.

i will follow up once i receive a response from vessel.

At least it's something easily fixable.

Looking forward to finding out if you hear from them. I'm still waiting for a response to my question haha

first post about this. will update when i have a response from the company.

i ordered a custom vessel standbag earlier this year. had a nice back and forth about design. landed on something that looked good, then ended up tweaking it. there was a surprising upcharge for what i thought was a very minor tweak, but i didn’t make too much of a fuss.

got the bag and was thrilled with the way it came out. everything was excellent. and really seemed to be high quality.

i played a handful of rounds, almost all riding. the bag never left my trunk. of my walking rounds, i walked 9 holes once, and this past saturday was embarking on my second walking 9 hole round.

a few holes into the round, i noticed this:

9618376cad367f0c917ba5b390f7bdce.jpg

471a764292171fcf7c3cb766bf66c994.jpg

one of the feet had shorn off. i’ve had the bag for 6 weeks. had it on a riding cart for maybe 6 rounds. walked less than 18 holes. to say i was surprised and disappointed would be a massive understatement.

i will follow up once i receive a response from vessel.

Disappointing for sure, for that kind of cost. Things happen, though... I guess the real test is to see how customer service deals with the issue.

At least it's something easily fixable.

Looking forward to finding out if you hear from them. I'm still waiting for a response to my question haha

Have you tried calling them or just used email? I called with a question and the guy who spoke with me was very helpful.

Disappointing for sure, for that kind of cost. Things happen, though... I guess the real test is to see how customer service deals with the issue.

you’re right. i have a feeling customer service will be good, but it will be interesting to see how they propose fixing it.

Interesting, but not a huge deal. I suspect they will ship you one to glue on. Which would be cool with me

Interesting, but not a huge deal. I suspect they will ship you one to glue on. Which would be cool with me

winner winner chicken dinner. but all i received was a notification of something shipping. no response. no we are sorry, here is how we are taking care of the issue. nothing.

as much as i spent, and as fast as this thing already failed, i’m ready to declare this a company and product i wouldn’t recommend. interestingly if they had given any kind of even half-a$$ed response i would probably be fine with it.

winner winner chicken dinner. but all i received was a notification of something shipping. no response. no we are sorry, here is how we are taking care of the issue. nothing.

as much as i spent, and as fast as this thing already failed, i’m ready to declare this a company and product i wouldn’t recommend. interestingly if they had given any kind of even half-a$$ed response i would probably be fine with it.

Yeah a hi, bye, FU sorry something would be satisfying.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I agree. That is pretty disappointing. Would be nice to know what they shipped and maybe their recommendation for fixing the problem.

I agree. That is pretty disappointing. Would be nice to know what they shipped and maybe their recommendation for fixing the problem.

even just “thank you for bringing this to our attention. we have not seen this issue with other products but will continue to monitor the situation.” radio silence is not what i would deem good customer service.

I’ve always called them and had decent CS results but I’ve never used the email options.

I’ve always called them and had decent CS results but I’ve never used the email options.

they were great to email with when i was designing the custom design. very responsive about shipping. but as soon as there was an issue, approach changed. just disappointing.

they were great to email with when i was designing the custom design. very responsive about shipping. but as soon as there was an issue, approach changed. just disappointing.

Extremely, so.

Back