Vessel Golf Player Stand Bag Review

My only issue is that I do stand my Ogio sometimes without using legs. That being due to legs not being the best. Maybe the kegs on Vessel bag are substantially better.

Just go ahead and do it. There is 20% of now. I may or may not have ordered a Players III DXR Stand Bag.

They show as sold out now - you are fortunate.

I've always hesitated because the top diameter seems small.

Last edited:
They show as sold out now - you are fortunate.

I've always hesitated because the top diameter seems small.

Yeah, I picked it up as soon as I got the coupon in my inbox. Timing was great because I needed a new bag. I have not had any issues with the top diameter. I went with the 6 way divider. I can snap a photo if you like.

Also, the magnetic pocket for the range finder is awesome.

Yeah, I picked it up as soon as I got the coupon in my inbox. Timing was great because I needed a new bag. I have not had any issues with the top diameter. I went with the 6 way divider. I can snap a photo if you like.

Also, the magnetic pocket for the range finder is awesome.

I ended up with the VLS DXR - I am always looking for a carry bag. Possibly next Black Friday purchase the Player's IV Bag for a cart and range bag if I am so fortunate. I won't carry anything over 4 lbs and this VLS DXR is 3.9.

I ended up with the VLS DXR - I am always looking for a carry bag. Possibly next Black Friday purchase the Player's IV Bag for a cart and range bag if I am so fortunate. I won't carry anything over 4 lbs and this VLS DXR is 3.9.

I looked at the VLS but decided I wanted more storage. The Stand Bag feels to me light enough to carry as long as it's not weighted down with a bunch of stuff. I had a lighter weight carry bag that I used at my course and with the hills and distance between a couple of holes decided it was not worth carrying, especially in the summer. I use a pushcart if I'm walking 18 but will carry for 9.

I looked at the VLS but decided I wanted more storage. The Stand Bag feels to me light enough to carry as long as it's not weighted down with a bunch of stuff. I had a lighter weight carry bag that I used at my course and with the hills and distance between a couple of holes decided it was not worth carrying, especially in the summer. I use a pushcart if I'm walking 18 but will carry for 9.

Oh, I understand about the storage sacrifice.:rolleyes: Used an SM 3.5 for the last 3 yrs. I like to occasionally carry for 18 but waiting for the day of the remote controlled cart that follows me. Next year I will look at the Players Bag. :D

If Deadpool played golf, he would own this bag. Oddly enough, if I had a lot more money, I too would own this bag. That looks filthy.

Even though I was an undergrad at A&M, I need some white with that maroon.

If Deadpool played golf, he would own this bag. Oddly enough, if I had a lot more money, I too would own this bag. That looks filthy.

I got to see the bag, in black, at my local shop. It is on the smaller side, I will say that. But that colorway and texture is too damn nice IMO!

I got to see the bag, in black, at my local shop. It is on the smaller side, I will say that. But that colorway and texture is too damn nice IMO!

Yes, the VLS is on the smaller and lighter side - depends on your wants. Yes, that crosshatch is something else.:D

Like to see the DXR material in person - black doesn't show well in pics.

Yes, the VLS is on the smaller and lighter side - depends on your wants. Yes, that crosshatch is something else.:D

Like to see the DXR material in person - black doesn't show well in pics.

Yeah I got to see it as well, and even in person the DXR material is hard to see

All white headcovers for your woods and putter. Bam, nailed it.

Maybe the Black Friday 2022 Player's Version. But the one thing that nags me is that I don't want my bag to stand out - paranoia. Black or blue with some white is my usual combo.

Back