2019 Callaway PM Grind Wedge

I'm not big on it, but I'll be honest, I didn't like the one they had on the V-series until I had one in the bag

Man, that’s a great comparison. Was the same way with that one, going way back there Deano!

I want to say The PM grind is closer to an X grind than a C grind. That's just my feeling though, not sure if its fact.

Once these are up for custom order, I'll be getting one. Will definitely post comparison pics with my X-Grind MD4.

All I'm really pondering on this wedge is whether to stick with the 60˚ or go back to a 58˚...

the loft and bounce is already within sight though

5e9d134da31a4d955664a384ec83640b.jpg

Just think this looks a little nicer, gives it that extra “Touch”

5e9d134da31a4d955664a384ec83640b.jpg

Just think this looks a little nicer, gives it that extra “Touch”

Ya that is pretty cool. If they did that do you think the blowback would be huge given that it’s already been done before?

Ya that is pretty cool. If they did that do you think the blowback would be huge given that it’s already been done before?

Im on the complete opposite end of the spectrum. I dont want to crouch down or have to find the back of the clubs to see what wedge I am grabbing. With nothing on the sole, it means I have to. The backs of my wedges are always covered by other club heads.

12mizt7whtmrhunist601001__00958.1521756344.500.750.jpg

Im on the complete opposite end of the spectrum. I dont want to crouch down or have to find the back of the clubs to see what wedge I am grabbing. With nothing on the sole, it means I have to. The backs of my wedges are always covered by other club heads.

I’m with you on this one. I prefer having the club identification on the top/toe where it’s easy to see in the bag.

Same here. I want it in a traditional location so I don't have to flip between wedges to find the one I want. It looks good, but is less practical for me.

Agreed - I want the loft on the sole.

I was actually suggesting to have it in both areas however if your clubs are in a cart, how much easier is it to see the loft when it's staring right at you and not have to look over the top?

2019 Callaway PM Grind Wedge

I was actually suggesting to have it in both areas however if your clubs are in a cart, how much easier is it to see the loft when it's staring right at you and not have to look over the top?

For GolferGal (shes short), probably easier on the back assuming NO other clubs are in front of it. For me, FAR easier on the part that I am staring down at.

84f1127c4999caecb03ac8e0b6febdd9.jpg

I could see some liking that. I personally like that this little medallion is the only thing that says PM Grind on it and kind of gives it a classy look.

I’ve been having so much fun hitting the different shots I can hit with the PM that I have never even thought about the medallion. I’m being honest there, not snarky.

Although I used it for both high and low shots at #TheGrandaddy, I've primarily used it for high shots around the green where I've pretty much short-sided myself and want to land the ball on the green. Being able to open the face and see the spin I get due to those micro grooves is awesome. I've only had to hit one "flop shot" and that was from the rough and very successful!

I love my OG PM Grind so of all of the newly released equipment the PM Grind 2.0 is what I'm the most interested in. Based on what I've read so far both in this thread as well as the GD Live thread (now that we know what wedges were used) the updated PM Grind will make it into my bag soon.

I love my OG PM Grind so of all of the newly released equipment the PM Grind 2.0 is what I'm the most interested in. Based on what I've read so far both in this thread as well as the GD Live thread (now that we know what wedges were used) the updated PM Grind will make it into my bag soon.

you know where I loved that club the most? Out of the think/tall rough. It looked like a damn massive spoon down there that no matter what I did, I was going to be able to pop the ball up with no issues.

Wow I love the super hd pics of the pm. Love the groove are the whole entire face

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

Going back a page, agree with the loft on the bottom of the club. As for the wedge itself, I was hoping the leading edge would be better. Looks like the hi toe is staying a little longer.

Going back a page, agree with the loft on the bottom of the club. As for the wedge itself, I was hoping the leading edge would be better. Looks like the hi toe is staying a little longer.

Callaway make the same loft options in a standard wedge, so you don’t have to buy a high toe wedge if you don’t like it.

Not sure what you mean when you say you hoped the leading edge would be better.

Callaway make the same loft options in a standard wedge, so you don’t have to buy a high toe wedge if you don’t like it.

Not sure what you mean when you say you hoped the leading edge would be better.

leading edge of the PM and PM 2 is very rounded, combined with the offset this results in a very strange look compared to something like an MD Forged

leading edge of the PM and PM 2 is very rounded, combined with the offset this results in a very strange look compared to something like an MD Forged

Ahh. Yeah. This is a very different type of wedge, so that makes sense.

When I picked up the first model, i thought i was going to hate the rounded edge and not be able to hit it.... Well i was wrong haha. With the grind and ability to play all types of shots, the PM is a great wedge. Can't wait to pick up the 2.0

oh my that black

oh my that black

It's good looking for sure. If I wasn't so crazy about having my clubs all match I would have been all over it.

oh my that black

Ditto!!!

When I picked up the first model, i thought i was going to hate the rounded edge and not be able to hit it.... Well i was wrong haha. With the grind and ability to play all types of shots, the PM is a great wedge. Can't wait to pick up the 2.0
I never played with the original version and I was concerned with not hitting them well since the shape might throw me off but from the moment I picked up the club just looking down at it I felt confident and I have thrown some serious darts with these things.

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

Back