A Tour of the THP Club Lab

Man that is a sweet setup. I would love to have something like that in my garage. Very cool to see.

The live stream was fun this weekend.

Good choice on US General cabinets. I have several and love them

The live stream was fun this weekend.

Good choice on US General cabinets. I have several and love them

THPer @2BFast with the assist there told me to get them and they seem solid.

Great set up, look forward to following the journey.

Thanks Jimmy. Today we are heading in there to test the torque and frequency on each of the UST Proforce V2 Black shafts that we will be doing forum testing on soon.

Im not to familiar with club building and what goes into to it....but im always up for learning and the tech THP is providing here. Love it. Another great reason I joined

I so need that amazing setup! Love doing any kind of club work. And just to think, 5 years ago I was afraid of doing anything besides changing grips in fear of messing up an expensive piece of equipment.

I know absolutely nothing about most of that stuff, so this will be a great education for me.

Thanks Jimmy. Today we are heading in there to test the torque and frequency on each of the UST Proforce V2 Black shafts that we will be doing forum testing on soon.

Way to focus it on something specific. Otherwise you could kill 5 hours easy checking that kind of information haha

I WANT that grip ripper!

For those that missed our Behind the Scenes video of Range Days with @Canadan and myself, talking about club data, tech and more, we wanted to share a quick tour of the THP Club Lab. Its still a bit of a work in progress as far as design, but most of the machines and benches have been installed and are in use. When the final product is complete, we will do a full video walk through with each machine as well as drawers, signage and a whole lot more.

Screen%20Shot%202019-02-11%20at%202.02.15%20PM-L.png

Torque Analyzer for Shafts
Torque-L.jpg

Mitchell Bench Grinder and Ferrule Turner
Cutter-L.jpg

Putter and Metal Woods Precision Gauge
Gauge-L.jpg

Digital Loft and Lie and Bend Machine
Bend-L.jpg

Digital Swing Weight Scale
SW-L.jpg

Reverse Thrust Shaft Puller
Thurst-L.jpg

Hot Melt
Hot%20Melt-L.jpg

Shaft Frequency Analyzer
Frequency-L.jpg

Regripping Station
Grip-L.jpg

Ferrules, Swing Weights, Shaft Adapters and Tools
Supplies-L.jpg

Grips and Other Supplies
Supplies1-L.jpg

Can I have that spare Flash I see in the background? Doesn’t look like anyone is using it:)

Nice setup!

I think I know what about 3 of those tools are. Crazy jealous of the amounts of knowledge most of you guys have. I've learned a ton since coming to this site, and hope to learn a ton more

Wow. Sweet setup.
What’s a reverse thrust shaft puller?
I deal with reverse thrust everyday so curious about the concept with this tool.

Sweet toys! What to buy first... hmmm??

What a fantastic setup !!

Wow. Sweet setup.
What’s a reverse thrust shaft puller?
I deal with reverse thrust everyday so curious about the concept with this tool.

pull the shaft rather than push the head

that sounds dirty

92d79bb3ff21cab37993ddf3c477dd67.gif

I am so jealous of that setup.....

Saw it on the live stream, and thought the same thing then - Holy smokes, that is an impressive set up.

That's the definition of golf builders heaven right there

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

Couple of more additions will be coming and then completion. Lots of fun stuff coming.

Damn Daniel. Hate to see that bill.
Nice workshop.

I thought I was cool with a work bench, ruler, Vice and swing weight scale lol

@JB are you going to add the lazer deal to put on the end of the shafts so you can flow them? The one I have seen in use looks just like that end weight but with a small lazer in it.

Might be another interesting experiment to valid or prove it is bollocks in a head to head shaft comparison.

Back