2019 Injected Speed with TaylorMade Golf

Let me know. I play at ET every Friday 12:39. It's Turkey season until mid April so most weekends I'll be in Mississippi. My email is chadgrosch@gmail.com

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk

Just looked you up on FB. We went to same high school. Small world. I’ll def hit you for a round once I get through tax season.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I was thinking the other day about the M5/M6 drivers. This might sound crazy, but...1) Are the screws removable? 2) Every club face is supposed to be "hot" or is above the COR and CT limits and the speed foam brings them back into legal limits, right? 3) If you can remove the screws, could you remove the speed foam too? Making the club face "hot" again!

I was thinking the other day about the M5/M6 drivers. This might sound crazy, but...1) Are the screws removable? 2) Every club face is supposed to be "hot" or is above the COR and CT limits and the speed foam brings them back into legal limits, right? 3) If you can remove the screws, could you remove the speed foam too? Making the club face "hot" again!

you cant removed the screws no. The resin hardens inside the club face and bonds to the screw. you would have to take the crown off the club head and chip away at the resin

Love it when the waiting list pays off! Boy, 18/18/18 is going to be a fun weekend. Is it June yet?!

Cannot wait, i know -Cliche' right because i have to wait. But I went and got fitted to a M5 yesterday. Booked a "TOUR VAN" experience at the local PGA SS near me. An hour and a half for just the Driver. Awesome experience.

For those following and want to see how to update of a THP Event, follow along with the one this weekend

My fitter was great. We talked about my swing and normal flight that i play now and then we dove in. For me the M6 was erratic and we started on the M5. We played with the weighting and shaft combinations to move the ball on the face of the club to achieve the correct flight. We tried standard shafts, HZRDUS SMOKE, PRO FORCE and others and the dispersion was not there like it was for the Tensei Orange. My swing speed was avg. 107 std deviation of 158, I was rolling out at 275-285 I had a tight pattern of 12-18 yds from left to right of center. My launch angle was between 12.5 and 12.7 degrees with between 2200 and 2350 rpm's. Totally happy with the finished product. The loft, turned down a couple of degrees to a weighting i would not have EVER tried. The outcome was great. Then he actually tested me in a Titleist with a couple of shafts. we could get the same distance, but the dispersion was off the charts. Handed me back the M5 and Ba-BAM, down the middle. SOLD

My fitter was great. We talked about my swing and normal flight that i play now and then we dove in. For me the M6 was erratic and we started on the M5. We played with the weighting and shaft combinations to move the ball on the face of the club to achieve the correct flight. We tried standard shafts, HZRDUS SMOKE, PRO FORCE and others and the dispersion was not there like it was for the Tensei Orange. My swing speed was avg. 107 std deviation of 158, I was rolling out at 275-285 I had a tight pattern of 12-18 yds from left to right of center. My launch angle was between 12.5 and 12.7 degrees with between 2200 and 2350 rpm's. Totally happy with the finished product. The loft, turned down a couple of degrees to a weighting i would not have EVER tried. The outcome was great. Then he actually tested me in a Titleist with a couple of shafts. we could get the same distance, but the dispersion was off the charts. Handed me back the M5 and Ba-BAM, down the middle. SOLD

sounds like a hell of a combo for you.

sounds like a hell of a combo for you.

Thanks, I was very happy with it, but will not get to play it until "Injected Speed". turned in all the info and back to normal for two more months

I would have to say that this years TM Master's Edition Staff Bag is the best they have come out with. Simple, Understated and Elegant. This could be a year round bag for me......I just love the looks of it. I walk when i play but i also have a remote controlled club caddy so size is not an issue. Would you game this bag? I would...

Attachments

• TaylorMade-2019-Season-Opener-Staff-Bag-1.jpg
    TaylorMade-2019-Season-Opener-Staff-Bag-1.jpg
    81.5 KB · Views: 0
  • TaylorMade-2019-Season-Opener-Staff-Bag-7.jpg
    TaylorMade-2019-Season-Opener-Staff-Bag-7.jpg
    50.7 KB · Views: 0
  • 1211c.jpg
    1211c.jpg
    16.1 KB · Views: 0
  • 1211.jpg
    1211.jpg
    30.5 KB · Views: 0
I would have to say that this years TM Master's Edition Staff Bag is the best they have come out with. Simple, Understated and Elegant. This could be a year round bag for me......I just love the looks of it. I walk when i play but i also have a remote controlled club caddy so size is not an issue. Would you game this bag? I would...

Looks very nice but I would wind up scuffing/getting it dirty which would tick me off too much.

Too big for me - a stand bag version would be cool.

LOL, I can understand that, but i use one of these when i walk......much easier and more enjoyable for me. Mine has a full function remote so i do not have to steer it.

Attachments

• lectronic-kaddy-dynasteer-mx9-2.jpg
    lectronic-kaddy-dynasteer-mx9-2.jpg
    52.3 KB · Views: 0
Here's hoping the new original one mini driver will be out for you all to try, can't wait to hear how it performs!

Hoping everybody is getting their fittings in and is nearly ready for club order time.

Equipment orders have been turned in.
Conference call tomorrow with TaylorMade
This is going to be insanely fun.

Hopefully participants like surprises.

Equipment orders have been turned in.
Conference call tomorrow with TaylorMade
This is going to be insanely fun.

Hopefully participants like surprises.

What’s the dial in?

Super excited to get down there and meet everyone, chances were pretty slim that I would ever get to say I have been to Alabama if this didnt come up.

Sent from my SM-G950W using Tapatalk

Surprises?

I love surprises....

...Hopefully participants like surprises.
Well, I suppose it depends, are we talking surprises to our orders or surprises in addition to our orders? Love the "in addition to" kind!!!!!

I genuinely dont know yet haha.
But I will make sure and share it right after the call.

AWWW HECK YES we like surprises......i am twitching as the days slowly crawl by.

Super excited to get down there and meet everyone, chances were pretty slim that I would ever get to say I have been to Alabama if this didnt come up.

Sent from my SM-G950W using Tapatalk

looking forward to getting to know H8tobogie and MH on the drive from Atlanta to RTJ, the forming new relationships when everyone else gets in..this WILL BE EPIC

Back