2019 Injected Speed with TaylorMade Golf

If anybody purchases one of the new THP Hats, message myself or GolferGal and instead of shipping them, we should be able to deliver it at the event.

If anybody purchases one of the new THP Hats, message myself or GolferGal and instead of shipping them, we should be able to deliver it at the event.

Nice. Need to get mine ordered.

I really think this event will be gold. The new M5/M6s are their best in a while IMO. I’m excited to see it all go down!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I really think this event will be gold. The new M5/M6s are their best in a while IMO. I’m excited to see it all go down!

I’m pretty pumped to bring the feedback to the forum, of the event and the aftermath! Haha

Quiet crew is about one week from getting LOUD I hope!

Almost time boys!

Ready to roll! Can’t wait to meet the boys and mix it up with the TaylorMade folks.

Crazy week for me this week dealing with a minor ailment. While minor, it’s tough swinging a club at the moment. I will be 100% next week, but it makes me cringe thinking “what if” this had happened next week.

Anyway, did anyone see the new apparel collaboration between TM and Peter Millar? Really nice stuff. Pricey, but looks awesome. I think it’s a good move as TM basically only previously had hats and t-shirts in their apparel lineup after the split from Adidas.

Ready to roll! Can’t wait to meet the boys and mix it up with the TaylorMade folks.

Crazy week for me this week dealing with a minor ailment. While minor, it’s tough swinging a club at the moment. I will be 100% next week, but it makes me cringe thinking “what if” this had happened next week.

Anyway, did anyone see the new apparel collaboration between TM and Peter Millar? Really nice stuff. Pricey, but looks awesome. I think it’s a good move as TM basically only previously had hats and t-shirts in their apparel lineup after the split from Adidas.

Dude, the Millar stuff looks AMAZING!

Quiet crew is about one week from getting LOUD I hope!

Almost time boys!
I was just thinking the same thing, 1 week from flying to Atlanta & starting to get excited. Can't wait to get on the road!

Sent from my SM-G950W using Tapatalk

I urge anybody that is going to a THP Event for the first time, to view some of the live update threads.
Lots of posting (quiet group so far) to bring this kind of knowledge and education we have assembled for everybody to share.

Man I CANNOT wait for this one.

I definitely want one of those caps. Do you accept cash with proper Id? If so please load one of it will fit with the rest of the swag!

Packing list is complete and now I’m going to try to get in a couple of rounds between now and the event. I AM GETTING AMPED!

I assume we will be splitting up and playing some competition with the TM guys!?

I definitely want one of those caps. Do you accept cash with proper Id? If so please load one of it will fit with the rest of the swag!

I know this sounds weird, but I don't think I am able to do that. Although if you order, I can bring it. I will check with the boss however.

I know this sounds weird, but I don't think I am able to do that. Although if you order, I can bring it. I will check with the boss however.

No worries. Tight inventory control! I will get online and order.

I urge anybody that is going to a THP Event for the first time, to view some of the live update threads.
Lots of posting (quiet group so far) to bring this kind of knowledge and education we have assembled for everybody to share.

I cannot bump this enough.

Take a peek at some of those threads boys, we have a chance to bring a ton of fun content to the forum!

As busy and hectic as events are, it's always appreciated when participants take the time to snap a photo, provide a quick update, or break down what they are in learning for an event like this.

2019 Injected Speed with TaylorMade Golf

holeoftheweekL.jpg

Hole 15 at the Lake Course. Plays 230 from tips and 182 from next tees up. I think 12 of the holes on this course are along the water.

Just a little preview to get the juices flowing ;)

Last edited:
holeoftheweekL.jpg

Hole 15 at the Lake Course. Plays 230 from tips and 182 from next tees up. I think 12 of the holes on this course are along the water.

Just a little preview to get the juices flowing ;)

They hosted a Symetra Tour event last weekend. That’s the ladies version of the Web.com tour I believe. Course must be in fantastic condition to host a pro tourney.

They hosted a Symetra Tour event last weekend. That’s the ladies version of the Web.com tour I believe. Course must be in fantastic condition to host a pro tourney.

I bet it’s in really nice shape this time of year. Looks like we will play the Lake Course twice, the Links Course once and the par 3 short course once. Cannot wait!

I can't wait to pick the TM folks brains about this Tiger special airing on the Golf Channel Monday. The promos look insane. Is it next Friday yet!?!

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk

Can’t wait to get the M5 in hand and to work over the weekend.

Might make it easier for those who are going to follow if we post our setups again!

Mine:

M5 10.5 w/ HZRDUS Smoke 6.5, stock length.

I dont post much, but I read a ton. Ready to bring it when event starts.

Also, ready for 90deg and 70% humidity.. as many rounds as I've played in mid summer down at my buddies in Myrtle, dry hands is a must.
be3b3031e0dc240e3df88050d9106bc0.jpg

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

Can’t wait to get the M5 in hand and to work over the weekend.

Might make it easier for those who are going to follow if we post our setups again!

Mine:

M5 10.5 w/ HZRDUS Smoke 6.5, stock length.

For me: M5 10.5 w/ HZRDUS Smoke Black 70, 6.0, stock length

M6, 9.0, evenflow black 65, 6.0 @ 45in

Asked for them to build to D7, but they can only do D4. Will have lead tape if anyone needs some.

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

Back