2019 Injected Speed with TaylorMade Golf

Crazy that the entire cost of the event is equal to the cost of a new M6 driver and $30 less than an M5 driver, AND you get all of that extra stuff along with it.

I love Alabama, this would so awesome and i don't have a commitment during this time.

Crazy that the entire cost of the event is equal to the cost of a new M6 driver and $30 less than an M5 driver, AND you get all of that extra stuff along with it.

And the rest of the swag will bury that, which is awesome for THPers.

Pick me pick me lol

Sent from my Moto Z (2) using Tapatalk

Josh, you and GG have absolutely floored me with the events, and course offerings so far this year.

Every single event is a must sign up for me.

Whoa! I missed this announcement during a busy day. What an addition and a stellar location.

The 2019 events are just nuts. So many awesome opportunities for THPers.

TM's driver/fairway line has me all kinds of intrigued this year too!

Pick me pick me lol

When signup opens up, drop on in.

Josh, you and GG have absolutely floored me with the events, and course offerings so far this year.

Every single event is a must sign up for me.

Thank you. We said last year, that we were moving to new heights and I think those that went to the events saw that. With our partners support we are able to do some really cool things and working in house and closely with them has been a lot of fun planning.

People will meet Jory that will be in attendance. We have done a lot of cool brainstorm sessions with this one.

TM's driver/fairway line has me all kinds of intrigued this year too!

This event will too then.

Whats your pp I already picked me to win lol

Another great event and this one is only 4 hours from my house. Yippee!

This looks like yet another hot ticket event! Going to be some happy folks leaving this one for sure.

What an awesome location for another THP event, such a fun course and a great hotel.

I love seeing so many excited for the THP Events. This is going to be a really good time with a lot of golf, gear and more.

Sounds great, excited to see who gets to go.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Sounds like a pretty awesome weekend of golf. Those dates seem to work out pretty well....

Sounds like a pretty awesome weekend of golf. Those dates seem to work out pretty well....

Stay tuned then as signups will be coming pretty soon for this one.

With my crazy travel schedule for this year, I think this is finally one I could put my name in for. This is a fun venue for THP events.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Sounds like fun event.

I’m in! Taylormade impressed the hell out of me with the 2015 R15 430 (currently in bag) and the 2016 M1 430. Neither are super forgiving but both will smite a golf ball as far as I can smite one:). Underwhelmed at the 2017 M1 440, and for sure with the 2018 M3 440. I had 3 of them and none stayed in the bag.

I am super excited to try out this years gear though. Unlike prior releases though, I’m not buying one sight unseen. I’m on the fense with all of the 2019 equipment. If I’m still hitting the 2015 R15 430 and it’s best for me (and it’s proven it is, over and over again) why should I pay for something that I’m not sure will help me in any way? I’ve got Rogues, M1’s, M3’s , and 8 other more modern drivers than the R15 430 in my garage just collecting dust.

If the 2019 M5 440 (is there one even?) is the answer, this is Taylormades chance to prove it. I don’t like huge driver heads but if the M6 is better for me, I’m game for that too. DJ and Rory sure pound the living hell out of a golf ball with them.

So I’m in. Sign me up, lol. I’ll give them an honest shake, as I always do with anything. I love the way the crown looks in the new line. That’s mainly why I like TM over others. The M series crown is fantastic.

This one sounds great. Lot of drivers in play so far this year

I have fond THP memories of those 2 courses. Sounds like a great event at a great venue.

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

Will be signing up for this. This sounds spectacular.

All three of these courses are great. My first real driver was a TM and it looks like they're doing good things again. Another insane THP event!

Member member or once in a lifetime chance.

It would be 'once in a lifetime' if it was a trip to The Kingdom

2019 Injected Speed with TaylorMade Golf

Hahah okay my friend.
This is an experience even TaylorMade has not done before...

Enjoy the member member. I’m sure the live update thread will be rocking for people to follow along with.

Back