2019 Injected Speed with TaylorMade Golf

Can I just be allowed to attend all events? I don’t need to play, but I don’t want to miss them in person. They are all so good sounding this year.

Hahah okay my friend.
This is an experience even TaylorMade has not done before...

Enjoy the member member. I’m sure the live update thread will be rocking for people to follow along with.

Can’t imagine any reason you wouldn’t want to enter! Nothing tops a chance at a THP event...NOTHING!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

This event looks amazing I will be hoping to catch signups for sure!

I’ve been impressed with my M2 irons and woods so far. Haven’t played them much but they’ve pushed out some older Mizuno stuff. I’m down for this as soon as sign ups are announced.

In my current bag - Ping, Callaway, Mizuno, Titleist, Cobra. Someone’s missing - would love to give TM some real estate in the bag!

Wow, what an awesome event. Gonna be a great weekend for the lucky 8!

best to fly to Atlanta and make the 90-minute drive? Man, that seems doable.

Was just thinking the SAME thing.

Golf trip and a road trip? YEAH!

Was just thinking the SAME thing.

Golf trip and a road trip? YEAH!

if by some chance we got in, wonder if we can hit up that same Chick-fil-a where they lady told me if I pounded my meal I can get two freebies. #SheLostThatBet

yes, atl is usually the best bet. birmingham is an option too, and there are a handful of good courses in that area if you're planning on staying longer. ross bridge and oxmoor valley are on the trail, and i'm a huge fan of farmlinks in sylacauga about 45 mins east of the ham. birmingham also has a ton of southern charm, and a burgeoning foodie scene.

yes, atl is usually the best bet. birmingham is an option too, and there are a handful of good courses in that area if you're planning on staying longer. ross bridge and oxmoor valley are on the trail, and i'm a huge fan of farmlinks in sylacauga about 45 mins east of the ham. birmingham also has a ton of southern charm, and a burgeoning foodie scene.

This guy knows what he's talking about. He drives right past me without stopping to go to that area all the time.

oddly enough in a former life, I spent a ton of time in Alabama. Mostly stretching from Hunstville down to Montgomery, throw in Tuscaloosa too(got a $5 parking ticket there). Outside of a shady hotel I was at in Montgomery, I really enjoyed my time in those areas.

RTJ Grand National :clapp::desire:

This guy knows what he's talking about. He drives right past me without stopping to go to that area all the time.

we don't go by you. we go up to tifton and head west. pretty much drive right by freddie's new stomping ground, though.

oddly enough in a former life, I spent a ton of time in Alabama. Mostly stretching from Hunstville down to Montgomery, throw in Tuscaloosa too(got a $5 parking ticket there). Outside of a shady hotel I was at in Montgomery, I really enjoyed my time in those areas.

i enjoyed my college years in birmingham. were it not for the family business, i would still be there today. such a great city. huntsville is beautiful! tuscaloosa is a little whiskey-tango. montgomery is a cesspool.

we don't go by you. we go up to tifton and head west. pretty much drive right by freddie's new stomping ground, though.

i enjoyed my college years in birmingham. were it not for the family business, i would still be there today. such a great city. huntsville is beautiful! tuscaloosa is a little whiskey-tango. montgomery is a cesspool.

I remember my first time heading down to Birmingham. Went to work in Monday morning, got quickly pulled in to a meeting with a few project managers with 4 other field techs. Each of us were handed tickets, mine to Birmingham, and told to go home pack a suitcase and get to the airport in time for our flights. Was there for a week and really enjoyed it, it was definiltey not what I was expecting. I was 22-23 at the time and Alabama had never been a location I had thought about traveling to. I ended up going back and forth for several months, then did some remote stuff, followed by more trips down. Would not mind getting back and this would be a good reason to.

Inject me with some Speed please! :act-up:

the course will lend itself to some fun testing. the driving range is HUGE. and the layout presents opportunities to hit drives going both directions. all of the courses offer such a great challenge, and the conditions are usually excellent. we are in opelika many times a year. the people are the salt of the earth. i'll be putting in for this one, for sure!

Salt of the earth is such an interesting saying.
College Football fans are rarely referred to like that : )

Salt of the earth is such an interesting saying.
College Football fans are rarely referred to like that : )

what are you talking about, our CF thread is always full of peace and love.

Hmm, dates are good - TM clubs are great - THP'ers are always incredible. Yup, will be looking out for this.

You spelled Ohio wrong.

you've read/edited my stuff enough to know that spelling isn't necessarily my forte

Hmm, dates are good - TM clubs are great - THP'ers are always incredible. Yup, will be looking out for this.

Glad to hear it. I think this is going to be a good one.

Can’t wait for signups. Would love to go play RTJ Trail. Having TaylorMade on board makes it that much better.

This really is a fun set of courses, and the hotel being right there is really easy and convenient. Not sure where the meals will be this time but both the ones we had a couple years ago with Snell were really good.

Back