Truvis Immortal with Budget Golf: 2019 THP Championship

Man this would be one hell of a trip!

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

Oh I know its really wanting to be pulled for this one. I wanted in the last THP Championship! One of the best follows the last couple of years

As much as I want a chance at 1 of 20 spots instead of 1/19, I’d be lying if I told you not to use it on this event. I’d use it and not think twice man.

What a course... that island green looks amazing!

Oh I know its really wanting to be pulled for this one. I wanted in the last THP Championship! One of the best follows the last couple of years

Do it!

This sounds so sick. I've wanted to play the Coeur d'Alene Resort course since my family drove by it when I was kid, and I saw the billboard for the island green.

This looks simply absurd. Every time I think THP has reached its peak, the crew finds something new. Gat-dang, I need to start building some way to sell this to the wife.

Travis Mathews SWAG
Custom Wedge
Floating Green
Callaway & Budget Golf
DARTH FINLEY!

This is how you take it up another notch. There is just no ceiling when it comes to THP events.

Hey shanebot, would be awesome if we were in this together.

That would be awesome! One of the biggest Truvis collectors...and his apprentice! LMAO

I’m guessing for Truvis collectors might like this

I'm staying tuned and an Albatross Club Member!

Bonus - Chicopee is close to home

I'm staying tuned and an Albatross Club Member!

Bonus - Chicopee is close to home

That is very true. Idaho is not though : )

if i had a golden ticket, i think this would be the event. budget golf, jason finley, this incredible golf course, and the opportunity to meet so many new guys. sounds perfect.

if i had a golden ticket, i think this would be the event. budget golf, jason finley, this incredible golf course, and the opportunity to meet so many new guys. sounds perfect.

Took customer to Coeur d’Alene to play golf last fall. It’s beautiful course and of #14 is what you would expect. It’s pretty cool. You hit your range balls in to the water which is neat. Also, that #14 is on cables so they can move it in and out defending on weather and so on. We played one day 70° at 165 yards and the second day 40° high with a 35 mph wind off the lake, in to our face and had to carry 192. Yikes!

Beautiful place

Love everything about all of this. The limited edition ball is flat out phenomenal

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Yes, yes you do! You’re way better than your previous record in this event. With it being handicapped and not at Cog Hill you’ll easily do better;-)

Cog Hill is easy..come on. :act-up:

That is a long way from NC! Would most people fly into Spokane?

Spokane is about 40 minutes from CDA. I think that's the choice.

I was just thinking about alternate shot and how this could make or break for teams on the island hole. A commentator calling shots coming into that hole would be so much fun.

I was just thinking about alternate shot and how this could make or break for teams on the island hole. A commentator calling shots coming into that hole would be so much fun.

or live mic

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

or live mic

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

That’s what I was thinking and pretty sure we would excel in that, just sayin.

The course looks so good, keep checking out different pictures.

8642535912_afb690eae3_z.jpg

Back