Harry Arnett leaving Callaway

Wonder if this is why Mike V is leaving Wilson for Callaway?

Wonder if this is why Mike V is leaving Wilson for Callaway?

No. Vrska has not been at Wilson in a long while and doing great things right here at THP.

He is headed to Callaway for a different position and we will have sole great info on that coming next week on our home page

Wow that is crazy news. Harry has been a staple there for awhile! Wish him the best in his next adventure.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

No. Vrska has not been at Wilson in a long while and doing great things right here at THP.

He is headed to Callaway for a different position and we will have sole great info on that coming next week on our home page

And coincidental too as best I understand everything.

Sort of shocking news - but change is inevitable. I wish him the best and hopefully (fingers crossed) he'll end up part of a THP event in the future.

I’ll interject a little perspective. I’m very active on this forum and am way more golf informed than any of my regular playing partners, all who are golf fanatics that belong to private clubs and take multiple golf vacations each year. I had no idea who Harry Arnett was until I saw this thread...

I’ll interject a little perspective. I’m very active on this forum and am way more golf informed than any of my regular playing partners, all who are golf fanatics that belong to private clubs and take multiple golf vacations each year. I had no idea who Harry Arnett was until I saw this thread...

It’s not always the golfer that this is speaking to. Thousands of golf industry people know him well. Tens of thousands follow the brand and their Callaway Live and Callaway Talks.

He has been the face of the brand in a meteoric turn around from a dire area to a dominant force in golf.

On this forum he has been in THP Events as well as dozens of interviews.

I can't speak for every year, but Harry has been the Zoo Crew team captain at the Grandaddy, at least the past four years, but I presume he has been since its inception.

Wishing Harry the best of luck!

Are you always boating during The Grandaddy? J/K

End of era for sure. Callaway has always had a handful of faces attached to the brand and in my eyes his was at the forefront. His demeanor and wit on the Callaway live shows are truly one of a kind and while it will certainly be difficult to replace him, Harry’s ability to acquire ridiculous talented people will serve the brand very well in the future.

Good luck Harry!

That’s crazy... definite end of an era; sad to see him go and wish him the best in future endeavors

Are you always boating during The Grandaddy? J/K

Lol, my wife and I were just talking about the fact that this is the only weekend from Memorial Day to likely early October that we are not up at our lake home boating. We might be crazy but the next weekend we don’t have guests in town at the lake house is late September. I’m sure that weekend will fill up!

Weird that since I read this, for some reason I have just felt really sad. I don't know why, and I really shouldn't.

Harry is by far the biggest name from the ZooCrew to leave over the years. I guess a bit sad that the crew I think of most is the OG ZooCrew from the early Grandaddy and Callaway events, with Rhionna, Sabella, JRod, Harry....... It will never be the same! :crying:

Wow that is a bombshell. Callaway will surely be fine, I wonder what he has lined up next and who Callaway will bring in/move up

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

Harry Arnett leaving Callaway

Wow, that is major news.

I have not been involved in the golfing world as many around here. However, I have heard from those on THP and many of the Callaway people about how important Harry has been to the resurgence of Callaway.

At the Odyssey event this year Harry was praised by each and every one of the Callaway guys. On the ship show you heard many times about how important and revolutionary Harry was to each person on the podcasts.

I wish him the best in whatever his next endeavor becomes and I thank him for how he has changed Callaway to becoming the most innovating and welcoming golf company I have ever come to see.

Safe travels and prosper.

Last edited:
Harry is such a classy act and great dude. He personally donated to @puttin4bird go fund me page. Just a good hearted and good natured man.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

*hat tip to Harry*

Didn’t get to share a ton of moments but his speech at the Grandaddy will live on in infamy.

Wish him nothing but luck in future endeavors!! Thanks for everything!!

Wow, that is crazy. He's done such a phenomenal job with Callaway. I'm sure he's on to other great things, but it's hard to not take pause to the gravity of the change. I know Callaway has a great team and will be fine though.

Best of luck in your new adventures Harry.

I imagine Harry will end up just fine.

Harry, thanks for everything you've done for this forum, Callaway and golf.

Change is inevitable. But this is a bit shocking. Although the events of the last month....new investors/venture capital group, a long (maybe soul searching vacation). Things start adding up.
Wish Harry nothing but the best and hope the Ship keeps forging ahead. He and his band of merry men/ladies had a vision and changed the industry. They have created a juggernaut.

Probably a great move before JANA ruins a good thing.

Had the opportunity to play 4 ball against him at #King and he was an absolute blast. He is a very good golfer and has one of the quickest sense of humor I have ever been around. Best thing about the match was getting to halve it with Jake (Puttin4Bird) as my teammate. Will never forget the experience.

I've had the privilege of meeting Mr. Arnett twice but never played a round of golf with him. One thing that sticks out to me was his constant energy and positivity.

Back