First Look: Ben Hogan PTx Pro Irons in Black

I'm actually not in love. But, I really didn't like the looks of the black Equalizers until I got them in hand! But, in person, they are amazing!

LOVE that they went with the DBM finish on these and I think they look kind of badass. Better than the chrome version IMO.

That could be one of the best looking irons I have ever seen. Man, they are just killing it this year.

I've never owned a set of black finish irons. I think these would be the perfect set to start.

Totally legit, the finish is just beautiful.

Drrrooooooolliiiing

Damn those are sexy

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

i would never buy a black club that wasn't a DBM finish. the PVD is not for me. i have the maltby PTM in DBM and they have held up fantastic. these look wonderful, as well.

It truly does work. It’s not absolutely wear proof, but, it’s insanely durable.

That is great to hear...and with anything there is wear.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Love that they're using DBM but I still can't get into the looks of the back of the club.

I really like both options. If I were in the market not sure which way I would go. Ben Hogan absolutely nailed the aesthetics with this line.

They look great and DBM is a solid choice.

Such great looking clubs Ben Hogan produces. Black or standard, their lineup always looks amazing.

Wowee, those are sweet. My my.

Little movie poster

4869a8f4175798e8ba4ecc740a1d637e.jpg

Yep I’m sold...need to hit these.

Haha ... cool Back in Black photo

Anybody hear any rumors that these (or the chrome PTX Pro) will be coming in lefty?

OOHHHH YEEEAAHHH! PTX PRO DBM!!
5dfea1cbb1ec2ad67dfa30caf1e20a47.jpg

Sent from my Pixel 3 using Tapatalk

Back