Budget Golf Discount for THPers

Status
Not open for further replies.
Budget is definitely one of my favorite retailers. I just wish they would offer more customization options on the stuff they carry. Maybe someone can talk them into that. Just saying....

Yes this

Anyone have any issues with a recent order.

I went to look mine up and it said this?

THE ADDRESS LABEL IS ILLEGIBLE. THIS MAY DELAY DELIVERY. WE'RE ATTEMPTING TO UPDATE THE ADDRESS. / DELIVERY WILL BE RESCHEDULED. CLOVIS,*NM

I have never seen that before.

used the code to get my wedge... worked out fine..

When you guys see what we have coming with Budget Golf, it will make you sit back and smile.
AC Members are in for a treat at something fun.

When you guys see what we have coming with Budget Golf, it will make you sit back and smile.
AC Members are in for a treat at something fun.

I'm glad the this relationship was able to happen. It just works for everyone.
I'll say one thing - Budget Golf as been great on Twitter - ask a question or post a comment and they are on it.
They are truly eager to earn your business. Their smart enough that you have one chance to make an impression and they make sure it's a good one.

Can't wait to see what's coming...

Pretty neat landing page now when you click the banner ad on the home page.
Nice touch Budget.

(And no we don't get paid if you click the ad)

Exclusive retail partner...pretty cool

Truthfully, I never gave them much attention. But since the mostly positive feedback in the 'what do you think' thread, and then the coupon, and I guess now the exclusive retail partnership, I have been spending quite a bit more time on their site.

~Rock

Exclusive retail partner...pretty cool

Im not exactly sure where they got that verbiage, but its fine with us.
We have some killer things planned with them for THPers.

I like the landing page, very personalized, looking forward to see what the partnership has in store for us.

Im not exactly sure where they got that verbiage, but its fine with us.
We have some killer things planned with them for THPers.

I'm already in training for the 60 second dash through their warehouse!! :act-up:

Big time discount on these bad boys... Do I need to buy joggers to rock them? #CanadanBlue

NIKE-Flyknit-Chukka-Golf-Shoes-Launched.jpg

Oh yeah! I'm wearing my Flyknit Free 4.0s right now! I gotta check these bad boys out!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Okay these guys are AWESOME! Browsing Twitter and see their super bowl contest for total score. So I shot them a DM like they ask and as I hit send I see I entered it too late. The quickly send me a DM back telling me so. I in return sent them one saying how I saw it as soon as I hit send and no worries. They replied with it's cool we will count it anyway enjoy the game. Now they did not have to do that, and even though chances are I will not win, I have become a customer of theirs just based on their CS.

Whoa, one of the most comfortable pair of golf shoes I've ever put on my feet for a pretty solid price. might have to snag the adidias boosts.

Great deals on some shoes there

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

I'm not seeing the banner on the front page. Do I need to do something to see this?

Great deals on some shoes there

Yeah there are. Just found 2 pairs I think I am jumping on.

Yeah there are. Just found 2 pairs I think I am jumping on.
Which ones you thinking?

Which ones you thinking?

Here are a couple of PUMAs on there and a few others. I swear I have been filling up my cart like crazy the last 45 minutes.

Here are a couple of PUMAs on there and a few others. I swear I have been filling up my cart like crazy the last 45 minutes.
I really like the pumas on their to. Looking at the Adidas too, always a comfortable shoes for me

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

Uhhhhhhgggg I love you and I hate you! Can I have too much Puma junk? Yeah probably. Do I care? NAHHHHHHH!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back