Based on your experience with the FX 2.0 200F shaft, did you get the the 300H shaft or stuck with the 200 series?

Stuck with 200 because here, knowing what I do now, it fits the flight profile I want to hopefully tweak the GAPR to.

The fairway shaft is still in my head, I think the 200F will play much better in a 15* head for me, and, I’m sure at some point I’ll plug it into one again, I am a fairway wood ***** after all haha

Stuck with 200 because here, knowing what I do now, it fits the flight profile I want to hopefully tweak the GAPR to.

The fairway shaft is still in my head, I think the 200F will play much better in a 15* head for me, and, I’m sure at some point I’ll plug it into one again, I am a fairway wood ***** after all haha

Look forward to hearing about how it goes for you. I think correct tipping plays a big part with getting these shafts performing to their potential.

So, the new TZP's, there is some buzz. JDay made the move to it from the TPT already.

Ok. So I went for a fitting last Friday and was fitted for an AC by ACCRA shaft (https://www.accragolf.com/golf-shafts/ac-accra/). I trust my fitter so I'm fairly confident that it will be a good fit. However I'd never heard of them before. Anybody have any experience with ACCRA? Seems like a fairly affordable alternative to some of the pricier options. I'll be sure to write up my experience but wanted to see if anyone else out there had gamed anything made by them before. Thanks!

Will Peoples just reshafted my JPX919F with Accra 80i shafts and hit my various swingweights. Nice work. Took the irons out for a whirl - launch and distance were excellent first time out. More to come. But they offer excellent feel and I was showing signs of tight dispersion.

So, the new TZP's, there is some buzz. JDay made the move to it from the TPT already.

The softer tip profile (6?) sounds right up your alley.

Cam Champ has made move as well

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

Emailed Will.

Frick.

Emailed Will.

Frick.

5cc6063f75c3d5e8020863b3b90d6266.gif

I'm intrigued by the new shafts, but won't buy blind anymore. I'm not as bold as you.

I’m currently looking for a 3W shaft. I emailed Will. He mentioned 2 options that he had for me, 1 of them being a Accra Tour Z 4100 M5. I know nothing about these shafts. Can anyone shed any light on this model?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk Pro

65 or 75.....65 or 75.....

Hmmmmmmmmm

I’m currently looking for a 3W shaft. I emailed Will. He mentioned 2 options that he had for me, 1 of them being a Accra Tour Z 4100 M5. I know nothing about these shafts. Can anyone shed any light on this model?

Some good feedback out there on the Tour Z, lots of fans and M5 would be their X flex. I’ve never hit that one so I can’t help much.

Some good feedback out there on the Tour Z, lots of fans and M5 would be their X flex. I’ve never hit that one so I can’t help much.
The price is good. I'm really curious but the 4100 is a 100g shaft..I think.....that'd be crazy hevay in a 3 wood no?

Sent from my SM-G965U1 using Tapatalk

Just put in an order for a TZ6 55 M4. Looking forward to trying it in the TEE EXS head.

I. Am. Jealous.

F.R.E.E. Winning contests is FUN!

The shaft sounds like a similar profile higher launching version of the Matrix Reign Black that I played and loved for about 3 years in GBB and GBB Epic heads.

Woodland is gaming these in his fairway woods. Haven't hit this model,but have hit a couple of different tour z models in driver. They have been awesome.

F.R.E.E. Winning contests is FUN!

The shaft sounds like a similar profile higher launching version of the Matrix Reign Black that I played and loved for about 3 years in GBB and GBB Epic heads.

If you don’t like it, holla! Haha

I should be hearing back from Will any day now, the buzz around the TZP’s is very very real.

Just put in an order for a TZ6 55 M4. Looking forward to trying it in the TEE EXS head.

Nice! That is one I'd definitely give a go in my driver.

A guy close to me is selling a new TEE Cbx 15* FW with an Accra FX 300F M5 Dymtec shaft. Do they even make this shaft anymore? Anyone ever hit one?

Personalized TZ6 is ready to see it's first action tomorrow.

Can't wait to see what you thing.

The buzz around these out on the interwebs is legit.

Which flex is coming?

This is a unique design that will appeal to the average golfer in the M3 and M4 flexes as a mid/high launching driver shaft that will control spin and add power with an active tip section. Where this shaft really shines is as a mid/high launching shaft in M4 and M5 flexes for the accomplished golfer. Already in the bag of 8 PGA Tour players, this is a spin killing machine that feature 2.0 torque combined with the explosive tip section. New high modulus composite materials now available enable ACCRA to maintain “feel” while introducing extremely low torque. Stability is achieved in the combination of ACCRA’s proprietary design in the butt section for unparalleled strength without effecting “feel” and the addition of a new material technology in the tip section creating an unequaled torsional strength along with a faster recovery speed than any shaft ACCRA has ever produced.

Any golfer looking to add stability, lower launch conditions and lower spin must test the ACCRA Tour Z5 and Tour Z6 series of shafts.

"Spin killing machine" sounds amaaaazing.

Back