2019 5th Annual California Classic (Unofficial)

2019 5th Annual California Classic (Unofficial)

• Northern California

Votes: 5 20.8%
  • Central California

Votes: 19 79.2%
  • Southern California

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Won-if you would still like to be a part of this, we'll make it happen. Don't sweat the details. Just let us know down the line once we have this lined up.

I’ll definitely chip in to help cover the expenses for Won. I’ve also got a few extra clubs so I’m sure we can put a bag together also!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

A Sunday in Ventura/Simi Valley sounds great. If we can rope in @Wonton or @pmm or @mike27t, even better. (Hope I'm not forgetting anyone up that way)

Well, I'm running out of days and the next 2 Sundays are Master's Sunday and Easter...so that doesn't seem likely.

However, I'm going to be in CenturyHack's neighborhood before I leave, and he graciously agreed to retain custody of the California Cup hardware for safe keeping until we meet for the next showdown.

Thanks Derek, keep it shiny!

Well, I'm running out of days and the next 2 Sundays are Master's Sunday and Easter...so that doesn't seem likely.

However, I'm going to be in CenturyHack's neighborhood before I leave, and he graciously agreed to retain custody of the California Cup hardware for safe keeping until we meet for the next showdown.

Thanks Derek, keep it shiny!

Yeah I looked at my calendar after I said Sunday and realized the next 2 are probably busy for most people including myself. I’m sure you have a lot to do to get ready to move to.

I make it out to Tucson a least once to a Year to play golf. So I’ll definitely hit you up.

The California Classic trophy is safely deployed in CenturyHack's living room.

Thanks Derek, looks great!

Now let's get a fall date ironed out for the rematch.

594b440bf58a904e380791df61ddbbf1.jpg

Sent from my moto x4 using Tapatalk

how does a noob (to this board) get involved in this potential shindiggery? I'm actually 3rd generation SoCal if that counts for extra points ;)

The California Classic trophy is safely deployed in CenturyHack's living room.

Thanks Derek, looks great!

Now let's get a fall date ironed out for the rematch.

594b440bf58a904e380791df61ddbbf1.jpg

Sent from my moto x4 using Tapatalk

I will take good care of it! It was good seeing you, next time you gotta roll with clubs in your trunk!

how does a noob (to this board) get involved in this potential shindiggery? I'm actually 3rd generation SoCal if that counts for extra points ;)

You are always welcome to join! The next event in is works, October or November with specific courses to be determined (somewhere in the Ventura area), anyone and everyone are welcome to join. Follow this thread and there will be more information to come.

So have we settled on a weekend yet? Daddy needs to make plans!

5a46753d3760631a5885f7d6b4a6a4d6.jpg

Sent from my SM-G977U using Tapatalk

Hope everyone's doing well! I miss being on THP.

Hope everyone's doing well! I miss being on THP.

Doing great bud. I hope everything is ok with you!

you are missed man. Tim has gone through at least 2 club set ups since you've been gone.

2 club set changes? That's it? That's not the Tim I know...

2 club set changes? That's it? That's not the Tim I know...

Well it’s FresNo and things get weird up there. Maybe he’s catching up soon

Ok. Some Places maybe out of touch for most.

But let's Find a place Now. Everyone agrees and fill up the teams.

8 a side.

North Versus South.

Hardware included.

Bragging Rights. GIVEN.

There must be some place....

Palm Springs in the Fall is amazing and not a walk in the park for any Golfer

2C'S

Anyone for Ventura?
26e0c05a36c418d9d3dc4ecf231d3cb3.jpg
a3b7c47c7a5aa03474c2f0d4876cced8.jpg
0855ea646c5d7a861cc8d8fbd59f9cbb.jpg
3ca4724e738f7188c12401d8f76719d3.jpg

If there’s enough interest I can see if I can get the golf moose rate at La Purisima a different weekend.

If there’s enough interest I can see if I can get the golf moose rate at La Purisima a different weekend.
Exactly.

That's what I'm Talking 'Bout!

Back