Lake Tahoe Open - Part Deux - 2019

I got a dozen Callaway Dallas Cowboy Truvis golf balls I can throw in the pot!

I see some water on the course at Edgewood..let's give these away Saturday night!

Somehow I’m not feeling the right now.....

Mission Accomplished.

Southwest bookings start on 3/17! $88 one way to Oakland? Uhhhh....mr.hicksta likey :D

Southwest bookings start on 3/17! $88 one way to Oakland? Uhhhh....mr.hicksta likey :D

Boom. Ticket purchased. $327.20 round trip? Yessssssssss!

I’ll add to prize pack as well. Some
Naked lady tees a hat and the bowl of soup that you get when you buy the hat

I’ll add to prize pack as well. Some
Naked lady tees a hat and the bowl of soup that you get when you buy the hat

POHBCvNf_400x400.jpg

Little March check in.... 5 months out

Curious if any of those on the fence are leaning one way or the other. Solid group of guys so far and will be a great time out! There will be golf going on Fri, Sat, Sun & Mon so if your'e able to make any part of it don't hesitate. There will only be a certain amount of spots available.

You figure out traveling days? I'm ready to lock in the airfare.

I'm leaning on doing all 4 days of golf. My only issue is that the last direct flight out of Reno on Monday leaves at 1:55pm and there is no way I'm playing golf that Monday and making it to catch that flight. So my decision is to catch a 1 stop flight out of Reno at 4pm on Monday that goes through Phoenix and gets in at 11:30pm Monday night OR stay in Reno Monday night and leave on a direct flight at 6:15am Tuesday getting in at 11:30am Tuesday. I hate taking flights w/ stops but after 4 days of golf and being gone I'm leaning on the 4pm Monday takeoff w/ stop.

You?

Curious if any of those on the fence are leaning one way or the other. Solid group of guys so far and will be a great time out! There will be golf going on Fri, Sat, Sun & Mon so if your'e able to make any part of it don't hesitate. There will only be a certain amount of spots available.

I really want to make this happen, It would probably just be Sat/Sun for me. I need to talk with the wife one more time before I can commit.

I'm leaning on doing all 4 days of golf. My only issue is that the last direct flight out of Reno on Monday leaves at 1:55pm and there is no way I'm playing golf that Monday and making it to catch that flight. So my decision is to catch a 1 stop flight out of Reno at 4pm on Monday that goes through Phoenix and gets in at 11:30pm Monday night OR stay in Reno Monday night and leave on a direct flight at 6:15am Tuesday getting in at 11:30am Tuesday. I hate taking flights w/ stops but after 4 days of golf and being gone I'm leaning on the 4pm Monday takeoff w/ stop.

You?

I’m in for all 4 days of golf. Just trying to figure out if my departure is an early Friday am flight or late Thursday pm flight

You?

Non-stop is usually the way to go. I also find those flights tend to be cheaper so win-win. We would be playing golf early Monday so that 4 p.m. would have plenty of time!

I’m in for all 4 days of golf. Just trying to figure out if my departure is an early Friday am flight or late Thursday pm flight

Golf Friday would be scheduled for between 1 p.m.- 2 p.m. so plan accordingly for travel time from airport to course (still TBD but planning on it being at Northstar which would be 1 hr 15 from Reno)

It's looking good for me to make this, but I need to know cost for Saturday - Sunday golf, and Saturday night lodging. If the lodging were to get full due to big turnout, I live close enough to drive up each day if necessary.

It's looking good for me to make this, but I need to know cost for Saturday - Sunday golf, and Saturday night lodging. If the lodging were to get full due to big turnout, I live close enough to drive up each day if necessary.

PM'd you the $ details

Non-stop is usually the way to go. I also find those flights tend to be cheaper so win-win. We would be playing golf early Monday so that 4 p.m. would have plenty of time!

Right now looking at arriving Friday AM at 10:40am then leave Monday at 4:00pm from Reno. We were going to play something up by Truckee on Monday or staying put where we are all weekend?

Last edited:
Right now looking at arriving Friday AM at 10:40am then leave Monday at 4:00pm from Reno. We were going to play something up by Truckee on Monday or staying put where we are all weekend?
Planning on Incline Village. About half way between on the Northern side.

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

@itsOpeningDay - Can you add the courses for Friday and Monday to the first post?

@itsOpeningDay - Can you add the courses for Friday and Monday to the first post?

I will. It's not confirmed yet. Not able to book this far in advance for less than I think 8 people or something.

I will. It's not confirmed yet. Not able to book this far in advance for less than I think 8 people or something.

Thanks dude! Just trying to read up on the courses a bit :D

Back