Lake Tahoe Open - Part Deux - 2019

Suck it up Roger! I'm putting the IOD to bed for all golf related things. New identity for many things to come that I have planned.

You can go eat a D.

it's like the apex iron thread in here.

Slightdraw? Dafuq?

d9467e944c8aea7162a6edea965556f6.jpg

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

Suck it up Roger! I'm putting the IOD to bed for all golf related things. New identity for many things to come that I have planned.

Campbell Toe is available if SlightDraw doesn’t work out.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Campbell Toe is available if SlightDraw doesn’t work out.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Just don’t change it to It’s Opening Campbell toe.

Dang man, it's almost May!! I better start hitting the links and putting in some prep time for this extravaganza of a weekend. 5 rounds in 4 days, gotta be ready! #Titos

Dang man, it's almost May!! I better start hitting the links and putting in some prep time for this extravaganza of a weekend. 5 rounds in 4 days, gotta be ready! #Titos

Last time I played over 36 holes in a week was last years outing. There is only one way I am able to get out there for that many rounds in such a short amount of time #PoweredByTitos

Three more weeks and I can help out.

giphy.gif

Flights are officially booked!

Flying in and out of RNO late Thursday night and Sunday evening.
Feel free to PM me if interested in carpooling either day.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

Last edited:
Agreed! Feels like a mini kick-off classic reunion with Freddie coming too.

Awesome, looking forward to meeting a bunch of new guys

Me too! Always fun to catch up with a few people I know and meet a whole bunch of THPers I don't know yet.

Really looking forward to this trip!!

What time is Friday golf..2pm? SWA just changed my Friday DEN-RNO flight from 8:20a-9:45a to 8:50a-12:20p. :angry:

What time is Friday golf..2pm? SWA just changed my Friday DEN-RNO flight from 8:20a-9:45a to 8:50a-12:20p. :angry:
You could always switch to the last flight on Thursday.

Least you know now & not a day before leaving!! Yea, think times last year were between 1 & 2.

You could always switch to the last flight on Thursday.

Done and done. Flight, golf, beer garden, flight..I'll make it work with the luggage.

And I am officially a tentative for this.... Late cherry crop might be screwing with my schedule, sadly I won't know for another several weeks but please leave me on the list unless we get someone else that is for sure in then I can move to the the back up list.

Done and done. Flight, golf, beer garden, flight..I'll make it work with the luggage.
Nice! I get into Reno about the same time. :)

And I am officially a tentative for this.... Late cherry crop might be screwing with my schedule, sadly I won't know for another several weeks but please leave me on the list unless we get someone else that is for sure in then I can move to the the back up list.
I don't need to know until July but obviously the earlier the better to prepare things.

Back