Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The 2019 THP Bridgestone Championship Travel and Extra Rounds Thread

Collapse

Below Nav Bar Ad

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • #16
    Originally posted by Akron09 View Post
    OH WOW!!!!!!!!! This is my first THP Event... Not sure how to react - didn't expect to win considering the $499 price tag... haha! I know that the experience will be fun and everyone says these events are well worth their cost.
    Same boat, I have no real idea what to expect but based on the other events I've followed we will all have a great time. I can't wait to meet you all!
    2019 Championship Participant @ Firestone CC

    In my Bridgestone Lightweight Stand Bag

    M2 Driver
    M2 HL 3 wood
    F8 22 degree hybrid
    F9 4-pw
    Tour B XW-1 50,54,58
    Scotty putter

    Comment


    • #17
      Originally posted by PKorf View Post
      the only thing i can say is....i would assume the itnerary will dictate alot. AKA....friday need to be somewhewre for dinner or meet n greet at a certain time etc.

      if people are interested in extra round Thursday / Friday AM.....Monday......i can accommodate everything
      Thank you for all your help, it's good to have a veteran on board to try and keep all of us rookies in line :)
      2019 Championship Participant @ Firestone CC

      In my Bridgestone Lightweight Stand Bag

      M2 Driver
      M2 HL 3 wood
      F8 22 degree hybrid
      F9 4-pw
      Tour B XW-1 50,54,58
      Scotty putter

      Comment


      • #18
        Originally posted by PKorf View Post
        So......who isn’t from the general area? Who will need to be flying in? Assuming most will be driving......

        I have a few connections locally at decent hotels and will try and get us a really competitive rate if all are ok with splitting cost of rooms etc


        Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
        Fly: 80% chance. Drive: 20% chance.
        Driver: G400 SFT, 10*
        Fairway: Rogue 3W
        Hybrids: Rogue X 3 & Rogue 4
        Irons: Apex CF16, 5-AW
        Wedges: Bridgestone Tour B XW-1, 50*, 56*, and 60*
        Putter: O-Works Red Marxman
        Ball: Bridgestone Tour B RX

        2019 Bridgestone Championship at Firestone Country Club

        Comment


        • #19
          Originally posted by Vortex View Post
          Fly: 80% chance. Drive: 20% chance.
          Where from again?


          Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
          Epic Flash 10.5 w/ Tour AD di7X Orange/white
          Rogue 3W w/EvenFlow Blue 75 6.5
          KING F8 2Hyb w/ES SW 780 SmacWrap Black S-Tipped 1/2"
          KING UT 4I w/ CTaper Lite Stiff
          KING Pro-Black 5,6CB / 7,PWMB w/CTaper Lite Stiff
          TourB XW-1 52/08, 56/10, 60/10 wedges w/
          StrokeLab Double Wide 34" bent to 67*
          Tour B XS ball
          2019 Championship Participant @ Firestone CC

          Comment


          • #20
            Originally posted by PKorf View Post
            Where from again?


            Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
            Just checked and it's a 12 hour drive which isn't happening. Flying from MSP.
            Driver: G400 SFT, 10*
            Fairway: Rogue 3W
            Hybrids: Rogue X 3 & Rogue 4
            Irons: Apex CF16, 5-AW
            Wedges: Bridgestone Tour B XW-1, 50*, 56*, and 60*
            Putter: O-Works Red Marxman
            Ball: Bridgestone Tour B RX

            2019 Bridgestone Championship at Firestone Country Club

            Comment


            • #21
              Originally posted by Vortex View Post
              Just checked and it's a 12 hour drive which isn't happening. Flying from MSP.
              Delta youíll get a direct flight no problem. I believe thereís another guy from Minnesota no? I make that flight quite a bit. Pretty easy direct to Cleveland.


              Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
              Epic Flash 10.5 w/ Tour AD di7X Orange/white
              Rogue 3W w/EvenFlow Blue 75 6.5
              KING F8 2Hyb w/ES SW 780 SmacWrap Black S-Tipped 1/2"
              KING UT 4I w/ CTaper Lite Stiff
              KING Pro-Black 5,6CB / 7,PWMB w/CTaper Lite Stiff
              TourB XW-1 52/08, 56/10, 60/10 wedges w/
              StrokeLab Double Wide 34" bent to 67*
              Tour B XS ball
              2019 Championship Participant @ Firestone CC

              Comment


              • #22
                Originally posted by PKorf View Post
                Delta you’ll get a direct flight no problem. I believe there’s another guy from Minnesota no? I make that flight quite a bit. Pretty easy direct to Cleveland.


                Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
                I have some Delta credits to burn before the end of this year. BTW, many thanks for offering to help organize lodging.
                Driver: G400 SFT, 10*
                Fairway: Rogue 3W
                Hybrids: Rogue X 3 & Rogue 4
                Irons: Apex CF16, 5-AW
                Wedges: Bridgestone Tour B XW-1, 50*, 56*, and 60*
                Putter: O-Works Red Marxman
                Ball: Bridgestone Tour B RX

                2019 Bridgestone Championship at Firestone Country Club

                Comment


                • #23
                  I will be flying in from Minneapolis don't want to drive almost 12 hours. Right now will be requesting time off from Thursday July 11th to Monday July15th. May fly out late Wednesday night or early Thursday morning. So i will be open to extra rounds. As far as lodging I am open to whatever. Will probably fly in to Cleveland and rent a car if needed.

                  This will also be my first official THP event and looking forward to it.

                  Sent from my SM-G975U1 using Tapatalk
                  2019 Championship Participant @ Firestone CC
                  Driver: 2016 Callaway XR16 10.5*
                  3W: 2016 Callaway XR16 15*
                  3 Hybrid: SLDR 19*
                  Irons: 2019 Callaway Apex Irons 4-AW
                  Wedges: Mack Daddy 3 56* S grind and 60* W grind
                  Putter: TFI 2135 1.0
                  Testing Wedges: XW-1 50, 54, 58

                  Comment


                  • #24
                    Originally posted by PKorf View Post
                    Delta youíll get a direct flight no problem. I believe thereís another guy from Minnesota no? I make that flight quite a bit. Pretty easy direct to Cleveland.


                    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
                    I will be flying out of Minneapolis as well have American miles to burn but have not looked in to flights just yet

                    Sent from my SM-G975U1 using Tapatalk
                    2019 Championship Participant @ Firestone CC
                    Driver: 2016 Callaway XR16 10.5*
                    3W: 2016 Callaway XR16 15*
                    3 Hybrid: SLDR 19*
                    Irons: 2019 Callaway Apex Irons 4-AW
                    Wedges: Mack Daddy 3 56* S grind and 60* W grind
                    Putter: TFI 2135 1.0
                    Testing Wedges: XW-1 50, 54, 58

                    Comment


                    • #25
                      Originally posted by djt311 View Post
                      I will be flying in from Minneapolis don't want to drive almost 12 hours. Right now will be requesting time off from Thursday July 11th to Monday July15th. May fly out late Wednesday night or early Thursday morning. So i will be open to extra rounds. As far as lodging I am open to whatever. Will probably fly in to Cleveland and rent a car if needed.

                      This will also be my first official THP event and looking forward to it.

                      Sent from my SM-G975U1 using Tapatalk
                      Haven't worked out the details but planning something very similar.
                      Driver: G400 SFT, 10*
                      Fairway: Rogue 3W
                      Hybrids: Rogue X 3 & Rogue 4
                      Irons: Apex CF16, 5-AW
                      Wedges: Bridgestone Tour B XW-1, 50*, 56*, and 60*
                      Putter: O-Works Red Marxman
                      Ball: Bridgestone Tour B RX

                      2019 Bridgestone Championship at Firestone Country Club

                      Comment


                      • #26
                        Originally posted by djt311 View Post
                        I will be flying in from Minneapolis don't want to drive almost 12 hours. Right now will be requesting time off from Thursday July 11th to Monday July15th. May fly out late Wednesday night or early Thursday morning. So i will be open to extra rounds. As far as lodging I am open to whatever. Will probably fly in to Cleveland and rent a car if needed.

                        This will also be my first official THP event and looking forward to it.

                        Sent from my SM-G975U1 using Tapatalk
                        Too bad we wonít have the time but the Indians host the twins this exact weekend downtown


                        Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
                        Epic Flash 10.5 w/ Tour AD di7X Orange/white
                        Rogue 3W w/EvenFlow Blue 75 6.5
                        KING F8 2Hyb w/ES SW 780 SmacWrap Black S-Tipped 1/2"
                        KING UT 4I w/ CTaper Lite Stiff
                        KING Pro-Black 5,6CB / 7,PWMB w/CTaper Lite Stiff
                        TourB XW-1 52/08, 56/10, 60/10 wedges w/
                        StrokeLab Double Wide 34" bent to 67*
                        Tour B XS ball
                        2019 Championship Participant @ Firestone CC

                        Comment


                        • #27
                          Originally posted by PKorf View Post
                          Too bad we wonít have the time but the Indians host the twins this exact weekend downtown


                          Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
                          Dang that would have been sweet to see but I am sure this event will keep my mind off of missing that

                          Sent from my SM-G975U1 using Tapatalk
                          2019 Championship Participant @ Firestone CC
                          Driver: 2016 Callaway XR16 10.5*
                          3W: 2016 Callaway XR16 15*
                          3 Hybrid: SLDR 19*
                          Irons: 2019 Callaway Apex Irons 4-AW
                          Wedges: Mack Daddy 3 56* S grind and 60* W grind
                          Putter: TFI 2135 1.0
                          Testing Wedges: XW-1 50, 54, 58

                          Comment


                          • #28
                            Originally posted by PKorf View Post
                            Too bad we won’t have the time but the Indians host the twins this exact weekend downtown


                            Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
                            We are talking about the awesomeness of THP Events, no reason to spoil it with baseball conversation of boring.
                            In my 2018 #TheGrandaddy THP Event Bag

                            Driver:
                            Epic Flash w/ Helium Shaft 45"
                            Driver 2: XXIO Prime w/
                            Custom THP HZRDUS Shaft 43.5"
                            Fairway Wood:
                            5 Wood
                            Hybrids: Launcher HB
                            Irons: Apex 19 w/ Recoil Proto 95
                            Wedges:
                            CBX 50* and RTX-4 56* & 60* PM Grind 19
                            Putter: EXO Stroke Lab Marxman
                            Balls:
                            Chrome Soft X

                            Comment


                            • #29
                              Originally posted by djt311 View Post
                              Dang that would have been sweet to see but I am sure this event will keep my mind off of missing that

                              Sent from my SM-G975U1 using Tapatalk
                              Yes it most certainly will. Iím certain if those flying in come in on Wednesday night or Thursday morning we can get some fun times in before everything starts up in Akron


                              Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
                              Epic Flash 10.5 w/ Tour AD di7X Orange/white
                              Rogue 3W w/EvenFlow Blue 75 6.5
                              KING F8 2Hyb w/ES SW 780 SmacWrap Black S-Tipped 1/2"
                              KING UT 4I w/ CTaper Lite Stiff
                              KING Pro-Black 5,6CB / 7,PWMB w/CTaper Lite Stiff
                              TourB XW-1 52/08, 56/10, 60/10 wedges w/
                              StrokeLab Double Wide 34" bent to 67*
                              Tour B XS ball
                              2019 Championship Participant @ Firestone CC

                              Comment


                              • #30
                                Originally posted by JB View Post
                                We are talking about the awesomeness of THP Events, no reason to spoil it with baseball conversation of boring.
                                Hahaha itís relevant....kinda. [emoji849][emoji16]

                                As mentioned above.....logistically, NOONE is going to want to even accidentally be late for anything on this agenda. So, Iím suggesting everyone stay in the hotel unless within a 10-15 minute drive to Firestone


                                Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
                                Epic Flash 10.5 w/ Tour AD di7X Orange/white
                                Rogue 3W w/EvenFlow Blue 75 6.5
                                KING F8 2Hyb w/ES SW 780 SmacWrap Black S-Tipped 1/2"
                                KING UT 4I w/ CTaper Lite Stiff
                                KING Pro-Black 5,6CB / 7,PWMB w/CTaper Lite Stiff
                                TourB XW-1 52/08, 56/10, 60/10 wedges w/
                                StrokeLab Double Wide 34" bent to 67*
                                Tour B XS ball
                                2019 Championship Participant @ Firestone CC

                                Comment

                                Above Footer Ad

                                Collapse
                                Working...
                                X