Ohio, Indiana & Surrounding Area chat thread

Opps guess I posted this in thread

Home sweet home
d1e39bb5d596e1404a74ace49ea5e10b.jpg

#Traitor!

Place definitely looks different empty, but peaceful.

Anyone around Akron interested in playing after work tomorrow?

I am heading to NY tomorrow evening. What time u playing?

I leave work at 4:30 so I was shooting for around 5

My flight is at 6:50 so I'm out. Probably play early in the am

Anyone up for a really early round??? Prestwick's 1st tee time is at 3am...lol!!!
8281220a3dc11e93be14fca2208c8f35.jpg

I was just kidding. I can only play Prestwick at 3AM since I work at 8

I figured as much. I wonder what would happen if I booked it. Are we suppose to have daylight early tomorrow.

I figured as much. I wonder what would happen if I booked it. Are we suppose to have daylight early tomorrow.

If I still worked nights I would love to play in morning

I drove by some courses really in the middle of no where today in western Oh on my way to michigan via Ft wayne need to meet Gregdan out that way

I drove by some courses really in the middle of no where today in western Oh on my way to michigan via Ft wayne need to meet Gregdan out that way

Heck yeah! I need an excuse to go golfing.

What courses did you find?

Heck yeah! I need an excuse to go golfing.

What courses did you find?

A couple and it was weird I was running up 127 and went by like 4 then past the links at glen eagles which looked good, hickory sticks, willow bend, mercer county elks, deerfield are all between 30 and Celina on 127

funny thing is as soon as I saw the first one after the elks I thought about teeing it up with you.

hmm, I have a draft later, let me see if I can squeeze in 9
You still up for playing today? Otherwise I am going to play closer to home.

Sorry for not getting back to you, after not being home all day yesterday I think I better pass (thanks fantasy football), my grass needs mowed, looks like a foreclosure.

You around Sunday afternoon, was talking to Rob about getting out somewhere

A couple and it was weird I was running up 127 and went by like 4 then past the links at glen eagles which looked good, hickory sticks, willow bend, mercer county elks, deerfield are all between 30 and Celina on 127

funny thing is as soon as I saw the first one after the elks I thought about teeing it up with you.

I've made the drive many times to celina. Didn't realize there are that many golf courses. Now I do. Haha. We'll have to tee it up soon.

Sorry for not getting back to you, after not being home all day yesterday I think I better pass (thanks fantasy football), my grass needs mowed, looks like a foreclosure.

You around Sunday afternoon, was talking to Rob about getting out somewhere
No worries. I will be around this weekend, but I can't commit yet. With my wife traveling to Chicago every week, weekend time is about all we've got right now. I will keep you posted.

I've made the drive many times to celina. Didn't realize there are that many golf courses. Now I do. Haha. We'll have to tee it up soon.

I had no clue either till I drive to Benton Harbor and back yesterday and with that much time on the road you notice things. We do need to tee it up soon been far too long

you all moved in to the CLE yet? im moving this weekend to Lyndhurst/Mayfield heights area this last month has been a drain.

Back