Calling all Carolinians

Have fun folks, the weather should be perfect!

How is it?

fca487d9c99a1882d9d3e6e9bdc2b7db.jpg

1st tee

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

A hint of green. :)

Man I love the way that course looks, great pics Ron.

Great pictures Ron, hope you guys have a great time today. At some point I would like to make it back down to Carolina and tee it up.

Calling all Carolinians

Loved the back nine, but naturally the whole round was a blast. Thanks for putting up with my game guys.

The only place my tee game belonged today was in a deli ... slice, slice, slice! And next time I need to start the round with the $7 putter!

That course looks awesome!

Just got home. What a great day with 3 great THPers! I really love that course and I'm glad our 2 Carolinians to the south got to experience it. Really nice to meet you Ron, Tom and Joey and I certainly look forward to doing this again.

I thought I had an 81 but ended being an 80 as I miscounted my back nine.

Glad some THPers were able to get out for a fun round.
Reminds me how much I love THP Events (to say 2015 is going to be epic is an understatement).

Glad some THPers were able to get out for a fun round.
Reminds me how much I love THP Events (to say 2015 is going to be epic is an understatement).
Can't wait to try and get into a few. I have had a blast at every official and unofficial THP round I have played

Just got home. What a great day with 3 great THPers! I really love that course and I'm glad our 2 Carolinians to the south got to experience it. Really nice to meet you Ron, Tom and Joey and I certainly look forward to doing this again.

I thought I had an 81 but ended being an 80 as I miscounted my back nine.
Was great to meet you as well. And hey how about the birdie cart on 9 :)

Loved the back nine, but naturally the whole round was a blast. Thanks for putting up with my game guys.

The only place my tee game belonged today was in a deli ... slice, slice, slice! And next time I need to start the round with the $7 putter!
Was so glad you came up Tom you are one of my favorite people to play a round of golf with. Looking forward to our next round.

Can't wait to try and get into a few. I have had a blast at every official and unofficial THP round I have played
Lots of good ones coming LB. Hope to see you again in 2015.

Was great to meet you as well. And hey how about the birdie cart on 9 :)
That was sweet. But we both left a few on those greens that we should a had. I ended up with 4 three jacks .

That was sweet. But we both left a few on those greens that we should a had. I ended up with 4 three jacks .

Yep thinking about it on the ride home. Wasn't horribly upset with any part of my game today but also was not real happy with any of it. Lost the swing a bit on the back and left a good number of strokes out there. Was an amazing round no matter what I ended up shooting.

Was so glad you came up Tom you are one of my favorite people to play a round of golf with. Looking forward to our next round.

Feeling is mutual Ron. Plus you, John, and Joey all have solid games which was fun to watch. Definitely gives me something to aspire to! Next time we play though, I'm running to the tee box so I can tee off first. Seeing all those solidly long, straight tee shots definitely intimidated me! LOL. Maybe next time I can catch a lucky break along the way too.

By the way ... if anyone is in Charleston on New Years Day and wants to start 2015 with a round of golf ... let me know. Lets keep this thread active!

Looks like a tough course and it sounds like you guys had fun. Thanks for the pics.

Back