Name a player you won't remember in 10 years.

It’s hard to forget past major champions, I mean you do see them every year at 3 out of 4 majors.

I'll take that bet. Just let me know how much you want to part with.

And after all he's done with THP you had to go and call him out. Damn, son...........

Can’t help but pay attention to the facts. Love the guy....just needs to play better.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Inside of the next 5 years, you'll have to remind me again that Tyrell Hatton is not Ricky Hatton's little brother.
So many non-boxing fans are asking who is Ricky Hatton. Floyd ended him....

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

Lucas Glover....assuming his wife, err future ex-wife(?), doesn't make him part of a First 48 episode.....?

Hudson Swafford

Symlie Kauffman was my first go thought, it I’d have to say Rory Sabbatini is my second choice and rounding it out would be Anothy Kim although I already forgot about him except for the fact that some of the big golf magazines just brought him back up.

Tony Finau takes his collarless shirts and fades into oblivion...

Tony Finau takes his collarless shirts and fades into oblivion...
Playing well on a dislocated ankle...hmmm...he may have earned 7-10 years of notariety for that one...

Playing well on a dislocated ankle...hmmm...he may have earned 7-10 years of notariety for that one...

I already forgot about that... :) Be different if he won, like Tiger did with no ligament and a broken leg at the US Open

Johnny Vegas
Carmillo Villegas (already fading big time)
Gary Woodland

Johnny Vegas
Carmillo Villegas (already fading big time)
Gary Woodland

Gary Woodland? No wayyyyyy. Wins a major in the next 5 years fosho

Gary Woodland? No wayyyyyy. Wins a major in the next 5 years fosho

you drunk?! we need a bet on this.

you drunk?! we need a bet on this.

I was drinking some eagle rare....I think he honestly wins a major in next 5 years. He’s not on the downswing. If anything he’s on the uptick....maybe I’m drunk lol

I was drinking some eagle rare....I think he honestly wins a major in next 5 years. He’s not on the downswing. If anything he’s on the uptick....maybe I’m drunk lol

drink some more then bet me. i don’t see it happening.

drink some more then bet me. i don’t see it happening.

This could explain why I’ve regressed so much in fantasy golf this season.....lol

Ian Poulter mainly due to age and almost losing his card recently.

grudges last forever though
I don't see it as too far off. Jeff Maggert had a similar career (to this point). Who, outside of us studious types, remembers him?

Whoops.....B Hossler tied for 1st after 2 days.....again.

Joel Dahmen

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

Bernhard Langer. One of the two of us will be too old. I'm banking on Weekend at Bernies.

Choice 2 is Furyk. He'll outlive me if I have to try to show his swing to my grandkids but for now he's on the list.

I don't see it as too far off. Jeff Maggert had a similar career (to this point). Who, outside of us studious types, remembers him?

I remember him. This Joel guy mentioned below(above), I have no clue about him.

Back