Name a player you won't remember in 10 years.

Sorry for the above. Went reptilian brain and quit thinking. I won't hide from it nor edit it but it wasn't very nice. Taking flak for a pea brained little doggie at my house that I like but won't stop peeing on things. Mrs Smiter had me worked up tight over the little pee brain. I need to learn to filter my posts. I've never been good at that but at least I now calm down within a few minutes instead of days. I'll keep working on it until I stop getting worked up. Sorry y'all! I've cut myself off for the night from posting.

Johnny Vegas
Carmillo Villegas (already fading big time)
Gary Woodland

Gary Woodland? No wayyyyyy. Wins a major in the next 5 years fosho

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

you drunk?! we need a bet on this.

I was drinking some eagle rare....I think he honestly wins a major in next 5 years. He’s not on the downswing. If anything he’s on the uptick....maybe I’m drunk lol

drink some more then bet me. i don’t see it happening.

......cough cough cough cough ......

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Nice bump. Congrats on the call.

Hahaha wish I had the foresight about 95% of the rest of my life. Whatevs.....still happy for the guy. Showed a lot of class out there the last 4 days

Gary Woodland? No wayyyyyy. Wins a major in the next 5 years fosho

Great call!

:disdain::disdain:
Hahaha wish I had the foresight about 95% of the rest of my life. Whatevs.....still happy for the guy. Showed a lot of class out there the last 4 days

I’m happy for him. He’s got a great story and from what I’ve read this weekend great character.

Of course, now he’s disrespected Koepka. :disdain: Maybe GW can do it again. I’d love it.

Jon Rahm. I'm not sure he has the mentality to win majors, and he has never come across to me as a particularly interesting guy.

Jason Gore
Kevin Na
Shane Lowry
Luke List
Ryan Palmer
Charley Hoffman
Joel Dahmen

Patrick Reed. His act is wearing thin. He acts like a jerk which was evident this weekend. He is up against a really good group of players who seem like good guys. Guys you'd want to drink a beer with. I dont think too much about him now since his airtime is fading. Nike signing him was a rare miss on the part of the Swoosh.

......cough cough cough cough ......

haha well played. in my defense, he was 0-7 when leading on saturday night prior to this. but i’m so happy for him. he seems like such a great guy.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Wes Bryan

Great call! Still tough to say if he'll become a household name. Danny Willett won the Masters 3 years ago, and I don't see him at the top of anyone's conversation.

Great call! Still tough to say if he'll become a household name. Danny Willett won the Masters 3 years ago, and I don't see him at the top of anyone's conversation.

you mean you don't have a poster in your office of ben curtis raising his hands in victory after winning the 2003 open championship?

I wonder if he cares if he's a household name. He made 24MM before the US Open. He is all set and appears to be a good family guy. Thats a lot.

you mean you don't have a poster in your office of ben curtis raising his hands in victory after winning the 2003 open championship?

No, but I did at one point own the putter he used leading up to that victory (sadly not the one he used to win.) Frankly, that's the only reason I remember his name.

Kevin Kisner. He will be the next Hunter Mahan. To me.

Yea I think it’s hard after you win the first major. Look at Sergio for gods sake. Willet is back to playing good golf and I’m willing to bet he is in contention this come Open Championship. Just a hunch

Yea I think it’s hard after you win the first major. Look at Sergio for gods sake. Willet is back to playing good golf and I’m willing to bet he is in contention this come Open Championship. Just a hunch

I like your track record. Maybe I'll place a wager

Posted by my thumbs.

Cameron Champ. All that horsepower, but hasn’t done a thing since winning

I have a great memory so this is tongue in cheek but I think a somewhat solid golfer who'll be gone is Jason Dufner.

He has yips, doesn't care much, and in 10'years his swing will be gone

I felt like there was a whole bunch of them playing this weekend. Slucher the guy who lost a five stroke lead in a matter of minutes on Saturday. Even Revie. He is hotright now but I question at 37 where hewill be at 47.

I felt like there was a whole bunch of them playing this weekend. Slucher the guy who lost a five stroke lead in a matter of minutes on Saturday. Even Revie. He is hotright now but I question at 37 where hewill be at 47.

I mean.....did you know Sucher before this weekend? I think I pay quite a bit of attention and I had zero idea who he was. Reavie....is different. It was his first win in a long long time. So I tend to agree that in ten years from now he won’t be a household name. Good story though.

I think this would also be a good thread for only 5 years....there’s plenty of guys who’ll be gonzo in 5 years time.

Back