2019 THP Fantasy Golf - Open for Signups

Can I picke them or what? First I have Tiger, and he drops out, I rearrange my team a bit, then day 1 Day quits on the front 9, and to top it off Rose finishes just ahead of my guys that missed the cut!!! Still have 3 in contention, so hoping to salvage something.

When all is said and done at the end of the season and I finish in 72nd place, I would like you all to make a mental note and remember that one week in March, maxmax had a good fantasy week. Lol. :banana: 1, 2, 3, 6, 6, 10. My wife does not understand my excitement.

When all is said and done at the end of the season and I finish in 72nd place, I would like you all to make a mental note and remember that one week in March, maxmax had a good fantasy week. Lol. :banana: 1, 2, 3, 6, 6, 10. My wife does not understand my excitement.

Hahaha. Thats awesome.

Great picks buddy!

Jumped up 20 spots to 13th. Need to keep picking winners to make up more ground.

Good one mate!

Wow, I moved from 73 to 11th overall. Picking winners is key! 1, 3, 3, 6, 6 and 10 and still 2.2M back!

Great week maxmax!!!

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

Decent outing for me this week, moving from 22nd to 21st. Fleetwood and Rory could have made it better for me but didnt play well down the stretch. Looking forward to the Players this week

Well I'm moving in the right direction from 101 to 78 its a marathon not a race!

Two weeks in a row, I have lost ground. From 5th to 17th and now 27th. Need a good week!

Well I'm moving in the right direction from 101 to 78 its a marathon not a race!
You are correct sir. Definitely not a sprint. A long ways to go....

Moved up one spot from 4th to 3rd, did make up some ground in the money though. Gonna have to have a couple more strong weeks in segment 1 to have a shot.

Happy to finally pick a winner after a few 2nd place finishes, 32nd to 15th!

I just suck!!! That's all.

You and me both! Bad enough I had Day, but then my big money guy was Rose, and he finished just barely ahead of Day and the three others I had that didn't make the cut. :banghead:

You and me both! Bad enough I had Day, but then my big money guy was Rose, and he finished just barely ahead of Day and the three others I had that didn't make the cut. :banghead:
For my sake (and my sanity) I sure hope I never have another week like this past week picking. What a sh*tshow! I barely did better than not picking at all, lol. My earnings for the week were $295,000. Ouch. Day WD's, Rose lays an egg, DeChambeau has an aneurism, 1 MC, and 2 didn't even start.

Sooooo...anybody taking Jason Day this week?

Don’t feel bad all, I had him too. He’s definitely gonna have to have a string of solid showing before I pick him up again. :banghead:

Yes, I picked a winner in the 4th week. I'm excited, I didn't pick a winner in the first half last year.

Sooooo...anybody taking Jason Day this week?

Don’t feel bad all, I had him too. He’s definitely gonna have to have a string of solid showing before I pick him up again. :banghead:

Not a flippin' chance!

Yeah, interesting to see Day and Tiger in the field, when both were unable to play last week.

Alright, I'm reeled in now. Should have been from the start, got some ground to make up

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

Had a good week going until Rahm and Fleetwood decided to take part in a group meltdown. I’m gonna drop like a ROCK in the standings...

I had furyk and pepperell so not bad! Nice pick NXT good job.

Back