2019 THP Fantasy Golf - Open for Signups

6 of 10 for me, I need Lucas Glover to pull out the win, Adam Scott laid and egg for me this week.

Only have 6 of 9 playing the weekend. Thanks for nothing Adam Scott, Cam Smith and Luke List.
I've got 7 of 10 this weekend. I also jumped on the Adam Scott train this week and look at the wreck that turned out to be. Funny, the three of mine that missed this weekend all have Scott in their name (Adam Scott, Scott Piercy, and Scott Langley). Coincidence?
Out of my other 7, three of them made the cut right on the number. This doesn't look good for improving my standing this week...

I only had 1 of 8 miss the cut (Adam Scott for me too), but have another 3 right on the cut line. Need a big weekend from some of them to pull me up from the hole I'm in right now.

I'm hurting this week. I picked K- Rat and a few others that didn't make the cut.

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

I lost another one of my picks today as Graham McDowell MDF'd. Guess he'll still make some money but won't be playing on Sunday...

I have 3 guys (Koepka, Glover, Garcia) that could still win with a great round tomorrow. Have used Sergio all 3 weeks so at this rate will be out of his starts soon. Not that I like him or anything, just figured I should use him while he is cheap and playing decent while it lasts.

Who has Vijay? Come on now I know someone does lol

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

I have 3 guys (Koepka, Glover, Garcia) that could still win with a great round tomorrow. Have used Sergio all 3 weeks so at this rate will be out of his starts soon. Not that I like him or anything, just figured I should use him while he is cheap and playing decent while it lasts.
I've also got Glover and Garcia this week, but now my best bet is for Rickie to make a charge tomorrow!

Much better day for me today, moved up about 50 spots, which unfortunately still leaves me in the 30s. Have a few with a chance though, so hoping for another good day tomorrow.

Having Mitchell Fowler and Sergio is going to help get me out of basically dead last.....thank goodness

Man surprised anyone even had Mitchell! What a week for that guy. Nice foresight on that one gents.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Man surprised anyone even had Mitchell! What a week for that guy. Nice foresight on that one gents.

I don't remember the site but it was one of their sleepers and the odds weren't too crazy. I can't remember which it was.

I don't remember the site but it was one of their sleepers and the odds weren't too crazy. I can't remember which it was.

Haha still gotta pull that trigger and the fact that some did is pretty cool to me!

Long baller. They fare well at this place.

Long baller. They fare well at this place.

I never do enough research but fared fairly well I guess this week. Pretty sure this week geeked me waaaay out into PGA Tour geekdom and I’m more than ready for the upcoming schedule! Going to be so friggin fun

Made a nice jump up the board this week! Didn’t have the winner, only one person did, but did have 3 of the top 4 and a top 10 in the standings for the week.

Damn, dropped from 5 to 15!

Up a few spots to 33. Need to start picking winners...

101 to 100. Watch out guys. Lol

Sent from my SM-G892A using Tapatalk

Forgot to pick my team this week, derp.. set a lineup now so that won't repeat 2 weeks in a row

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

25th to 32nd, one of these days I’ll pick a winner!

after screwing up last week due to having monday off, this week helped. I'm still way far back with the missed week, which seriously sucks after the two weeks I've done so far. Hopefully I can make up some ground...:sigh:

Shoot I went from 102 to 52....need another week like that.

I actually stayed in the same place, at 44th. Now that probably can't happen too often, but I'm okay with it, considering I really thought I'd be taking a significant drop with my team's results this week (started poor, big comeback Saturday, then fell back again today).

Man I had two guys that finished t2 and I still fell back from 10th to 11th.

Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using Tapatalk

Back