2019 PGA Championship Contest & Thread Sponsored by Golf Pride

Henrick Stenson

9/10

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Finau

9/10

Tiger and 9 out of 10. Lets go Big Cat!

Going with Koepka, 9/10 on the tie breaker.

Brooks Koepka

9/10

Xander and 10/10

Brooks Koepka. That dude is ready to put the pedal to the metal.
9 out of 10 for the grips. Good luck everyone and thanks for the contest!

Tiger FTW! Go Big Cat!

9 of 10 on GP grips.

Xander Schauffele
9/10

Boy its like a Xander, Brooks and Tiger race so far.

Gotta go with the hot hand in Tiger for the win and I'd say 13 of the top ten play Golf Pride grips. Thanks for the opportunity.

John Rahm 9/10

Dustin Johnson and 6/10.

Tiger Woods and I'll go 9/10.

Brooks Koepka and 11/10

Dustin Johnson 9/10

Tiger woods wins at -13
top 10 using golf pride: 8 :)
Good luck to all!

Cool Golf Pride Stat: Tiger Woods uses Golf Pride Grips on all 14 of clubs and has for a long time. - AND is supposed to have the tinniest grips on tour LOL. I love tiger but to read what some have said about his grips is kinda funny.

80% of the PGA Tour use the brand week in and week out with no sponsorship dollars paid. - much like Microsoft - those grips come on all clubs and when you're young you don't pay for special grips, you play what you got, period. Not many are ultra privileged but that's changing ;)

DJ
8/10

DJ. 7/10.

LOVE those grips, thanks!

Justin Thomas just withdrew from the tournament with a wrist injury.

Tiger woods wins at -13
top 10 using golf pride: 8 :)
Good luck to all!

Cool Golf Pride Stat: Tiger Woods uses Golf Pride Grips on all 14 of clubs and has for a long time. - AND is supposed to have the tinniest grips on tour LOL. I love tiger but to read what some have said about his grips is kinda funny.

80% of the PGA Tour use the brand week in and week out with no sponsorship dollars paid. - much like Microsoft - those grips come on all clubs and when you're young you don't pay for special grips, you play what you got, period. Not many are ultra privileged but that's changing ;)
I thought he used the old Pingman grip on his Scotty?

Boy its like a Xander, Brooks and Tiger race so far.

I usually pick Brooks, but I knew it would be a love fest and went Rose this time. Change it up

Back