2019 PGA Championship Contest & Thread Sponsored by Golf Pride

Thats what I thought, can't get it to work on my computer. Ugh

Had the same issue. Went to the app and its working fine.

Tiger double after laying up! Oof!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Brooks came to play today

Some brutal rough out there. Wonder what the highest score of the day is going to be?

Man that green looks weird almost like 2 different surfaces

Ouch Brooks that was a missed opp there. Also Can we turn down the birds just a bit?

Man that green looks weird almost like 2 different surfaces

I was thinking the hole placement looks strategic and in spots where the green looks better

Ouch Brooks that was a missed opp there. Also Can we turn down the birds just a bit?

They went to the Augusta National school of broadcasting

That tall guy playing with Tiger looks pretty good so far

Molinari's ball just disappeared in the rough on that tee shot.

228 to go on par 4's, I can relate

site randomly stop working again for anyone else? this makes the 2nd time its happened

I like how Tiger is rolling the rock.

site randomly stop working again for anyone else? this makes the 2nd time its happened

I’m guessing you mean PGA.com? Nothing here, it’s been pretty decent . I’m on chrome fwiw

ok what did I miss? Lost radio coverage when I pulled in to the garage at work. Tigert was left with a 4 footer for par I think.

On the comp at work. Has cut out about 5 times already this morning

Am I the only one who hates Koepka's shoes?

I’m guessing you mean PGA.com? Nothing here, it’s been pretty decent . I’m on chrome fwiw
Same here. Oh well I'll try app on phone

man the feed is a bit choppy for me.

I can tolerate the shoes. Big time issues with the hat
Yeah the hat is abysmal as well

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

I can tolerate the shoes. Big time issues with the hat

Nike has missed the mark lately with their hats. Not sure who is green lighting these designs, but they need a talking to

I'm not having any issues on the feed, but I am listening and just casually watching.

Kudos to pga.com for opening it up to my area. Masters doesn't.

I haven't been able to get it to work at all in Chrome or Safari on my computer. Streaming on the app

Back