Congrats: You are Headed to the Grandaddy

Congrats! This will be a Vacation you won't soon forget!

Congrats!

I think I will change my username to Cousin Eddie for the remainder of the contests. Wherever Clark is, Eddie is sure to show up.

1iSAWMzo_400x400.jpg

Congrats! I think you'll enjoy SoCal!

740full-nicolette-scorsese.jpg

Congratulations!!

Crazy part is he has not been in this thread yet.

That's what I thought! I don't think he has a clue yet.....

I was just thinking that! I thought I had missed him. SOMEONE FIND THIS MAN!

Better load up the Wagon Queen family Truckster and make your way to California.

These announcement days are fun! Congrats!!! I am going to really enjoy all of the gifs for this one :)

Congrats Clark!

Crazy part is he has not been in this thread yet.

that’s gonna be a helluva surprise on his lunch break, or when he gets off work!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Great Job!

Congrats Clark! You need to open your PM's...

that’s gonna be a helluva surprise on his lunch break, or when he gets off work!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

No kidding. It's going to be hard to finish the work day. It would be for me.

Does this offer expire by the end of the day if PM's aren't checked............LOL.

Congrats Clark!

Congrats!!!

Does this offer expire by the end of the day if PM's aren't checked............LOL.

I give him the benefit of the doubt :)

I know my PM email notifications initially went to my junk folder until I marked them as Not Junk. He's probably just carrying on with his day not knowing he is in for a trip of a lifetime!

Drive the Family Truckster to the event!

Recently we held a contest where your job was to describe Callaway Golf, and the winner won a trip of a lifetime with golf, fitting, equipment and more. Please join me in congratulating, the winner of the latest contest.

clarkgriswold

Good luck as the latest member of Team THP.

I am literally just seeing this right now and saw the PM. Currently in an all day work meeting and have just lost my damn mind. Insert applicable “The office” gif here. Wow, just wow. Beyond excited doesn’t begin to describe it. I’ll be checking in periodically and then attempt to start to process it once I get back. Thanks THP!

It just got hooter...I mean hotter in here!

giphy.gif

Back