What did you shoot today?

96 today just a complete beatdown. 3 pars is all and I just never found a smooth swing. Bad days happen will be ready to move on for tomorrow.

44/40-84. Pretty rough go out there today. I need to stop letting bad swings get to me and messing with the rest of the round

Played 9 with the fam tonight…. After starting with a birdie i then proceeded to go double bogey, bogey, bogey…. Somehow developed a power draw today…. Was able to reign in the swing and hammered 3 more birds in there to go even par For the day….it was a good day but don’t understand the swing flaws right now….

Best round that i can remember. 84. One triple, one penalty, and 2 or 3 3 putts. Also at least 3 one putts. Walked with electric cart. Mid 90s extreme humidity. VERY happy today!

Went for nine after work this afternoon, shot a even 35, started with 3 birdies then hit a roadblock on the course, next 3 holes par, then the boredom set in and I had 3 bogie's to finish. 😔

+8 for 18

Including my 1st 9 ever at or below par.

Went back a tee box and played from 7k+ which isn't my deal. Tried to keep up with some big hitter. Whoops. I didn't play terrible, just found the trees on a couple of holes and putted like horse dung.

46-44. Playing my usual tee box tomorrow morning.

97. Brutal front. Driver got put away early. Drove well with my 3wood from 6 on and turned my round around a bit. Finished par-bogey-par-par so that was good.

39/50(!) - 89 at Raven GC in Phoenix.

I couldn’t have asked for a better front nine yesterday: driver was dialed in, irons were good, short game was excellent…and then the axle broke, wheels fell off, etc. etc.. Driver was still okay, but my short game suddenly went to hell, especially bunker play. Oh well, it’s golf.

Really enjoyed playing with @Wildcat4life and @tucsoncacti - - Raven GC was a very nice course, and I definitely want to go back there. Congrats to my dawg @robrandalgz for winning the AZ THP event!!

I almost quit after nine today. I've never done that but since I had to pay for the round, I wouldn't let myself. Kind of glad I didn't but it was still a grind that wasn't very enjoyable. 49/35-84 +12. Thats two +12s in a row but this one was way more eventful lol

Last edited:
I almost quit after nine today. I've never done that but since I had to pay for the round, I wouldn't leet myself. Kind of glad I didn't but it was still a grind that wasn't very enjoyable. 49/35-84 +12. Thats two +12s in a row but this one was way more eventful lol
Way to hang in there and regroup on the back 9.
Not worth quitting and glad you didn't, bad play happens but you recovered well.

42/37=79 12FIR 8GIR 30 putts. The 12 FIR is very deceiving as I was having an issue heeling the driver and they where a bunch of short barely in the fairways. Putter saved me or it could have been really bad.
Overall still a good round under 80.

I almost quit after nine today. I've never done that but since I had to pay for the round, I wouldn't let myself. Kind of glad I didn't but it was still a grind that wasn't very enjoyable. 49/35-84 +12. Thats two +12s in a row but this one was way more eventful lol
Felt pretty good about my 48/39 before getting one-upped by a 49/35. It is so on next weekend!

46/46 - was kind of laid back today, a bit tired and not as focused. Left some putts on the table and had a few extra chips.

20210718_164235.jpg

Came out firing on 1, but things were noticeably off today. Wedge game and par 5's were good or it would have been bad. Just didn't have it. Couldn't generate and played about a club short, driver was erratic, etc.

Wife didn't have it either. Really struggled on a few and when she struck it well the greens and greenside work ate her alive today. Same with the dog. He didn't seem into it, and by halfway through was throwing up. We were quite the crew.

Cooked a 7i on 17 into the one place you can't and finally paid in a big way. Held it together for one last good hole to finish though. 3 hr round on a Sunday and some good stuff mixed in. I'll take it.

And now I have shot in the 70s for 4 consecutive rounds with a 38-39-77. Obviously I’m loving my old irons since I have never played this well in my life. I might have to sell my I500s when I get them back from Ping. :)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Out in a slightly disappointing 42, back in a better 37 with back to back birdies on 14 and 15. Happy any time I break 80.

View attachment 9017352

Came out firing on 1, but things were noticeably off today. Wedge game and par 5's were good or it would have been bad. Just didn't have it. Couldn't generate and played about a club short, driver was erratic, etc.

Wife didn't have it either. Really struggled on a few and when she struck it well the greens and greenside work ate her alive today. Same with the dog. He didn't seem into it, and by halfway through was throwing up. We were quite the crew.

Cooked a 7i on 17 into the one place you can't and finally paid in a big way. Held it together for one last good hole to finish though. 3 hr round on a Sunday and some good stuff mixed in. I'll take it.

It’s that damn TV show. Everyone’s lost focus.

It’s that damn TV show. Everyone’s lost focus.
Hahaha!
I did find something out about that show that pretty much sucked the life right out of me before the round, so you may be onto something.. 😢

Played a course I have played several times this year and have only broken 90 once on it. I don't know what it is about this course it does not seem that difficult there are just a few holes that have my number I guess. Played the par 3 pretty bad and a 3 really bad 3 putts and some not so good approach play kept me from breaking 90 here again. 45/46=91.

Back