What did you shoot today?

A shot better (+6) than Wednesday on the same 7 holes. Some shots, you'd question whether I've ever played before. I have no idea where the ball is going with any club right now, except putter, which I know is going to end up short of the hole if it's more than 15' away.

My swing path continues to be a mess that I can't seem to fix. When I square the face to my path, though, the ball goes straight a long way. Just way left.

Really good round for me yesterday, 41/42 - 83 on a not too tough par 72 course. I had eight pars, one birdie, no triples, no three putts, and no penalties. Walked for the first time in a while, and I've always said I can play better when I walk, gotta start walking more often.

I shot 40 in league last night but it should have been much better. Outside of one round i just can't seem to get everything to click together at the same time this season.

45/40 for an 85. We started on hole #8 to avoid a few slow groups and I was +5 through 11 holes - then we came back around to #1 and I went double-double-double on 1, 2 and 3. :mad: 4/12 FW, 6/18 GIR, 33 putts.

42-39 for a PB tying 81. Had several good looks but couldn’t get em to drop. Still trying to dial in the new swing but things are going well. I’m thinking I need to flatten out my irons as I’ve been a tad left with the swing.

I might not want my broken I500 irons back. Shot a 38-38-76. Have shot back to back 76 rounds with my old irons. This is just nuts.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

+4/-1 = +3 on two nines at my fun local nine hole course. It’s a par 33 with no par 5’s. I was pretty lights out with good recovery shots when needed. Couldn’t find my tee ball on #9… May have been caught in the trees?! That was disappointing, but can’t argue with the round one bit.
A3AD292D-A276-4789-9709-5152AD494626.jpeg

Didn't feel like anything was working well for me during today's round, with the possible exception of lag putting. When I looked at my phone when it was all over, I carded a 47/45 - 92. Had 31 putts with no three-putts, 4 GIR (might be as many as I've had in total the rest of the year), no snowman, and only one penalty stroke. I caught a break on one bad drive, but I avoided hero shots. One thing stood out - there was a pretty steady 10-12 mph wind today, and 3/4 GIRs came when hitting into the wind. If I 'm scoring like this with my "meh" game, I'm happy.

1626486530535.png

46/37-83

Couldn't get the driver under control on the front but the switch flipped on the back. Let quite a few birds fly away but caged a couple.

Happy overall after so long away from the game.

I might not want my broken I500 irons back. Shot a 38-38-76. Have shot back to back 76 rounds with my old irons. This is just nuts.

Not at all. You know your old irons, what distance on full, 3/4, 1/2 swings; what takes to stop the ball or let it run. With time and play, you’ll get to the same place with the I500’s.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

I shot a good bit under on some funky, sanded greens, and stayed clean despite a couple pretty decent sized mistakes. Had to wait a lot on some maintenance, and I got caught getting stiff and disengaged a couple times. Greenside wedges continue to save just about everything right now though. Dropped a bunch of approaches in for easy ones with the magic club too.

Got to work on some things, watch some of the tournament, joke with the neighbors, dog met a friend.. It was alright.

Not at all. You know your old irons, what distance on full, 3/4, 1/2 swings; what takes to stop the ball or let it run. With time and play, you’ll get to the same place with the I500’s.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Actually I have been using my I500 for 2 years. I haven’t hit these irons since I got my I500s. I cracked 3 of the faces and had to send them back. I’m definitely a better player now vs 2 years ago, the last time I hit these irons. And these irons are way more forgiving than my I500s.

41/44 yesterday on our local 70/132 slope "hilly" course. I hope the streak continues as my last 6 rounds have been 45/41, 39/45, 41/44 which I am very happy with especially with this crazy heat and humidity here in VA.

Yesterday, I felt like I was going to pass out and that was with a lot of water for hydration! Even hotter today, so I refrained from playing today. Just hit my practice area this morning.

95 today - best round ever 😂

42 out and 53 back playing off 25. 8 pars today which is another record for me.
Congrats on the PB!

Shot an 80 on a Par 71. Could not buy a putt today. Cobra SuperNova can't get here soon enough

Shot a 47/42=89 yesterday. Round started off tough, approach play was not very good and had so many par putts that turned into bogeys and a few double bogeys. Was able to pull it together a little better on the back 9 but had a few birdie and par putts that just missed. The thing that I was most satisfied with is that the driver was cooperating for the most part and hit 10 fairways and most other shots were not far off of the fairway either. Been really trying to not power fade/slice the ball and yesterday most drivers were straight to slight draw which never happens for me will see if i can continue that trend.

48/39-87 this morning. Didn’t bring it on the front, but tightened things up on the back. Really didn’t putt well most of the round, but drained a few long ones and made two birdies!
64CA833D-CC89-47F8-A8C1-F02DB74B666B.jpeg

36/39=75. 12FIR 12GIR and 32 putts. Nice relaxing rounds where I did a lot of stuff good. One blowup hole for a DB where I pulled it a bit and got a terrible kick OB.

45/37 = 82. 3 birdies, 5 pars, 7 bogeys, 3 doubles. Game was inconsistent in all aspects, but I won 2 skins and a KP so it was a good day!

The birdies were all nice - first one was a flop shot from an uphill/sidehill lie with the ball above my feet and almost standing in a bunker, almost holed it on the fly for an eagle, then made the birdie putt. Second one was a zero-putt birdie on a 400 yard par 4, putted from 4 yards short of the green and got it. Sunk a 24 foot putt for the third one.

Last edited:
I don’t know WTH is going on. I shot a 39-35-74 with 2 doubles. I cannot remember the last time I have shot in the 70s for 3 consecutive rounds. And this is with my non fitted old clubs since I broke my gamers. Maybe fitted clubs don’t matter as much as I thought they did. Oh and I forgot to say this is on greens that were punched on Tuesday.

We shot 49 on a par 70 today. 👀

Won 300.00 per player soooooo…..

Solid but unspectacular today. I shot 78 with no birdies and one double. It was about the worst score I could have shot as I didn’t make any putts of any distance today. The double I pulled my drive left a bit and the lie looked good but the ball never came out right. I wound up in another crappy lie short of the green and I couldn’t get it up and down.

40/42-82 in the afternoon round. 5 shots better than the morning round and from the blues instead of the whites. Beat a mid-round rain delay to put together a really solid 18.
47CF1923-AC24-4581-97BE-55C90E83B2F3.jpeg

Back