Off Course: New Callaway Equipment with David Neville

Canadan

LGND
Albatross 2024 Club
Staff member
Reaction score
Handicap
Off Course is back this week with a fantastic show. Hosted by Dan Edwards each Friday he gives you a deep look into the world of golf and equipment in a way unlike any other podcast has done before. Today Dan welcomes David Neville, Sr. Director, Brand & Product Management at Callaway Golf to the show to breakdown the latest equipment launches from the last couple of weeks.

It wouldn’t be Off Course without some tangents, but Dnevs joins the show to discuss Callaway JAWS Full Toe wedges, the tech filled Epic Super Hybrid and so much more. This show has a lot going on and it is an episode you will not want to miss as equipment David Neville goes Off Course.

Untitled-design-1024x692.png

Episode 70 is here and Dan and David Neville discuss the following topics...

Continue reading...

Last edited by a moderator:
sounds like a great listen on the way to a morning tee time

@Canadan hints at a possible moniker change, I think we should vote on this... I have some ideas, if the gimmick is repackaged.

@Canadan hints at a possible moniker change, I think we should vote on this... I have some ideas, if the gimmick is repackaged.
It would be an interesting scenario. Complete with entrance music.

On a different note, @DNevsCG enthusiasm for the Super Hybrid is very catchy

Always a good listen

18* Super Hybrid tests longer than the ES 5-wood. Exactly what I wanted to hear! 🔥 Good job, @Canadan

Except, I know how THPers vote when it's not about them hahaha - See: Joggers thread

Which still has not happened by the way..

But fun listen, I loved that you asked him about a super fairway. His answer was interesting. But you gotta think they want to get the mini driver out of Phils hands..

Which still has not happened by the way..

But fun listen, I loved that you asked him about a super fairway. His answer was interesting. But you gotta think they want to get the mini driver out of Phils hands..
I mean... I've got the big guy on the hot seat, may as well see if he'll tip his hand!!

Fun listen Dan, good stuff!

HOT TAKE QUESTION: Should we say that Phil M. uses triple track, when he really doesn't use it to align? If I'm not mistaken he uses it with the lines down.

Time to buy some supersoft max balls for the little one. 👍

HOT TAKE QUESTION: Should we say that Phil M. uses triple track, when he really doesn't use it to align? If I'm not mistaken he uses it with the lines down.

I asked this question to him previously and it really depends on the putt for him. He also uses it off the tee for alignment in spots.

The real question will be whether Phil uses the new Jaws Full Toe or sticks with his namesake wedge!

Sounds like a good one @Canadan, I'll catch it this evening!

I still think the price is outrageous but @DNevsCG puts in a strong argument for the new super hybrid. I could definitely see the 16* being a fun replacement for 3w/4w spot.

Great episode today.
Possibly a little tease for some new things.
Love hearing about the Full Toe and Epic SuperHybrid.

I love my Epic Speed 4 wood. I love my current SuperHybrid. Put them together and make something better? I’ll take two…

Good show guys. Super Hybrid sounds like a "must try" and those wedges have me coming around.
If I can keep the versatility of my PM Grind 2.0 and add some full swing capability - that would be amazing.

Great listen on this one @Canadan . I wonder if we can sneak you into the Grandaddy as a "consultant" or perhaps "personal trainer". How are you at driving a bus? :D

Great listen on this one @Canadan . I wonder if we can sneak you into the Grandaddy as a "consultant" or perhaps "personal trainer". How are you at driving a bus? :D
the only thing I could drive on a bus is a conversation :ROFLMAO:

had to listen with all these new equipment releases, well that and Dan........great listen

Welcome back, my friends
to the show that ever trends.
We're so glad you could attend!
Come inside! Come inside!
There behind a glass
stands a real beautiful lass
be careful as you pass.
Move along! Move along!
Come inside, the show's about to start
guaranteed to blow your head apart
Rest a__ured you'll get your money's worth
The greatest show it happens a hell-of-alot.

Thanks, ELP.

Funny i thought of the same song when @JB mentioned an intro and all that......

OK so listening to that show makes me really want to try this new Super Hybrid.

Back