What golf stuff did you buy today?

I paid a $100 dollars to play in a night golf charity tournament, benfitting the local highschool golf teams. Should be interesting.
That's awesome!

Is it night golf as in glowing balls, or under the lights?

Was given this stuff (shaft extractor, tools, grip tape, solvent and box of ferrules)today for zero dollars! #winning please ignore all the other junk on my bench lol the noodles are for the Jeep door holder I’m going to build. Going to build another bench this fall just for club building.
View attachment 9025315
Absolute score!!

First new putter since 2007.

1630668786779.jpeg

1630668804493.jpeg

At the insistence of 2 of the members who’ve seen me golf, I purchased 3 lessons at PGATSS.

I’ll try to report on them when they occur.

First real lessons ever, excited and concerned.

I had a couple large group lessons in the 90s/00s. The 3 club tour, where participants received 3 clubs and day of lessons. Never a small or private lesson though.

Last edited:
GP TV Mid +4 grips from GG. Yep they have no shortage of stock now at my local store. Said they arrived 2 weeks ago.

Picked up 9 Pure Pro gray grips @ $7 ea.
I figured with the current grip shortage I couldn't go wrong.

I'm building a 2nd bag and had a hard time finding an Abaco or 400 Mid Mallet in good condition

just picked this up and it looks like NOS

400 Mid.JPG

20210903_163639.jpg

Ooohhhh T100. I'ma show you a good time tonight!!

New Winn Grips for my son's clubs. Ordered Maverick 4 & 7 fairway woods.
We've just started playing and I picked up a set of Ping Eye 2s refurbished for myself and another baseball dad had a set of Ping i3's in great shape but needed grips. My son is a natural athlete...just turned 14 years old and is nearly 6'. Will be getting him lessons at Golf Galaxy - very good PGA pro at our location. We had a blast on the range last night. I haven't swung a club seriously in 10 years at least and have a bit of a draw now! (Thanks Golf Mates!)

Those grips though....

Built for speed.........or comfort.....? :p

They're 'Cross Comfort', and they were dirt cheap and available. I actually wanted to dress the T100 up a little because they're bland (yeah, sticking to that), with these

Screenshot_20210903-004951_Instagram.jpg

And some white S-tech grips, but bbandf doesn't have THUNDERSTRUCK anymore 😥

There is a glitch on the Wilson Staff website! Just got a 8 piece staff model CB set for under $200! They will probably cancel the order!😳🤷‍♂️

Epic Flash 3 hybrid from Callaway Pre Owned. This will fill a void in my gapping perfectly.

Just swapped a couple dozen CSX-LS TT for CSX at Dicks. Man they are finicky about swapping balls lol.

AEE9D11E-A5B6-421F-93F7-89B412FD16DF.jpeg

Some Kinetixx 👀

Greens fees, small bucket, 2 beers, and a hotdog. Tied best round of the year.

Maiden voyage is tomorrow for a quick 9….

Attachments

• A2DB8B9B-2CDA-4A6E-A48D-03E47D3163F9.jpeg
    A2DB8B9B-2CDA-4A6E-A48D-03E47D3163F9.jpeg
    40.6 KB · Views: 15
Some evolve epoch tees with purple and pink bands.

Back