COBRA KING 3D Printed and Vintage Series Putters

Interesting I personally love the grip. And usually I am the guy that changes the putter grip immediately but this one just feels right to me.
I agree -- it just feels right. I am surprised by how much I like this grip.

The Sik face tech was such a great partnership for Cobra. My vintage putter feels fantastic and is getting dialed in. Big fan of this putter, which is troublesome because I bought several blade headcovers in the last year :oops:

Interesting I personally love the grip. And usually I am the guy that changes the putter grip immediately but this one just feels right to me.
Everyone is different for sure, but I want to kill it with fire ;)

The Sik face tech was such a great partnership for Cobra. My vintage putter feels fantastic and is getting dialed in. Big fan of this putter, which is troublesome because I bought several blade headcovers in the last year :oops:
The roll is SO true.

Everyone is different for sure, but I want to kill it with fire ;)
🤣🤣🤣 I will say this, I have had some great rounds with this putter. I can get real streaky with my putting. Yesterday just missed so many putts by CM's left and right of hole. But I have had one round of 9 holes with 11 putts. So I know I have it in me. Just need that to translate next weekend.

Continue to love my 34" Nova 40 putter! 67A35FA2-F194-4BA4-B869-C103AC9FC708.jpeg
8C72F637-ED67-4770-8F9C-131E8848A0F4.jpeg

The Nova performed very well today. No 3 putts, several burned edges and a few one putts. Really getting into the feel of this. I spent my entire last lesson before going on chipping and putting and I noticed the difference today.

I’m smitten with my supernova. So stable and the roll is so true.

Anyone venture to guess which model will roll in the deciding putt this weekend?

Just picked up the Vintage Nova! The roll in the store was so pure! First test will be tomorrow morning.

I've been member for a long time but never posted. I love the forums as they serve as the best reviews and research for my insane merry go round of a bag set up. Having a place like THP is gold, honest feedback and in depth thoughts on equipment doesn't get better than these forums.
I purchased the Vintage Stingray 40 last week and am blown away by the quality and feel. I've had the Spider Tour Red, Spider X, and PXG Gen 2 Operator which are all similar in shape. In my opinion, the Stingray is hands down the best of the bunch. It sets up so perfect and square, my real test with putter setup is resting on the hardwood floor. Most of the putters I've owned want to rock open or more often closed. This Cobra sits flush and square. The weighting / balance is perfect.
The face insert surprised me too, it feels great. I was worried about it being hard or clicky but it feels so good and rolls the ball great.
I just re-shafted it tonight with a matte black KBS One Step and the putter looks even better now.
Anyway, thank you all for your reviews and feedback on the putter and all the other countless gear I've bought, sold, and traded. Hopefully this one sticks around for a while.

after a really horrible round today and not putting well for the last few years I'm really thinking about getting a putter fitting and a new putter to replace the ping Wack E I've been playing for at least 15 years I think. I went to golf galaxy after losing way too many balls today and needed more for tomorrow's round. While I was there I always dink around with the putters. Well today they had the Cobra Grandsport 35 and it was SO HARD to not walk out with it today! I told myself I will wait and go get fitted soon and an really kind of hoping that one is the right fit!

First round with the Vintage Nova: Great roll, easy to line up. I just need to get used to the little bit lighter feeling as I left a couple of putts short. Overall, distance control was very good.

Now that this is my gamer I had to get it right. Shortened it to 33”, added the black shaft wrap, Tour Van SNSR 75cc grip and limey’d out the alignment aid.
0E3DF9D3-3338-4917-8BFC-105082431969.jpegAC66C298-FD31-4FD4-B2D3-1D43FE783420.jpeg6513224E-3C28-42DD-90A6-6801E0EAA510.jpeg13FE9D51-88E5-4389-B941-1F18D8C2FBCC.jpeg84126E9F-E4B7-4C4B-BEED-49876D73EA13.jpeg

That looks great! I like the lime in the alignment a lot.

That looks great! I like the lime in the alignment a lot.
Thanks !!
I was a bit scared to do it to be honest as I’m newer to doing paint fill. But I just applied it heavy with a tooth pick. Fluorescent yellow with a dab of fluorescent green mixed in and then wiped the excess quickly with a paper towel with rubbing alcohol on it.

So 1 major thing I took away from The Morgan Cup was how much everyone loved these putters. I did not talk to one person who didn’t rave about them. The finish is great, they feel great and most of all the SIK technology is legit. These seemed to be the talk of the cup IMO.

Thanks !!
I was a bit scared to do it to be honest as I’m newer to doing paint fill. But I just applied it heavy with a tooth pick. Fluorescent yellow with a dab of fluorescent green mixed in and then wiped the excess quickly with a paper towel with rubbing alcohol on it.
You did a great looking job! Custom colors is fun!

So 1 major thing I took away from The Morgan Cup was how much everyone loved these putters. I did not talk to one person who didn’t rave about them. The finish is great, they feel great and most of all the SIK technology is legit. These seemed to be the talk of the cup IMO.
That was one of my big takeaway as well from the weekend on the club side. It will be exciting to watch where they go from here.

Back