COBRA KING 3D Printed and Vintage Series Putters

Another round, another fantastic performance by the Agera. No 3-putts, a couple of lip outs, including one off the green from 20 ft., and one uphill, winding left-to-right 30 ft. putt for a fantabulous birdie. It really feels nice to have a flatstick I can rely on and feel comfortable with.

@Jman putter looks really sweet in person.
It does, I'm jelly.

My new putter was supposed to arrive today. Thanks for nothing FedEx.

Putting game was fire today. Honestly for me I feel like this is how I should putt every time I go out. The Stingray is coming into form heading into the Morgan Cup. 30 putts today, 1 three putt, and 7 one putts. I have 7 putters, and the stingray is really going to be hard to pull out of the bag.

Oh hey
99A1AC5D-DAD0-4790-B478-8D7619BEC841.jpeg

Hello beautiful
She doesn't have a fancy white shaft like @Jman but she's still pretty hot. Now the question is do I change the grip immediately haha

She doesn't have a fancy white shaft like @Jman but she's still pretty hot
I just put one of my HS kids in the one you ordered. But with the black Stability shaft. :love:

She doesn't have a fancy white shaft like @Jman but she's still pretty hot. Now the question is do I change the grip immediately haha

Yes.

I just put one of my HS kids in the one you ordered. But with the black Stability shaft. :love:
Nice. I've never changed a putter shaft but I kind of want to after seeing yours

And hell yes. That grip is not good.

An under-appreciated feature I've found on the 3d printed cover for my supernova is the flap on the cover seems to have an extra stiffener in it to protect the face. Just speaks to the thought and care Cobra put into these.

The Supernova kept me from posting a score starting with a '9' yesterday. :confused:

New toy showed up :cool:
IMG_0583.jpgIMG_0584.jpgIMG_0586.jpgIMG_0585.jpgIMG_0590.jpg

And I changed the grip immediately
IMG_0588.jpg

For those using these new printed putters. do you notice any difference in feel when comparing it to say a "standard" putter?

For those using these new printed putters. do you notice any difference in feel when comparing it to say a "standard" putter?
Yes sir. I have commented several times that at times the putter has a hollow feel/sound compared to a normal putter. At least thats my experience, its not bad its just different

Feel is tough for me to describe sometimes. It does feel a bit different off the face. Almost hollow-like was my first impression but as I've gotten more use that term isn't quite right. But the other feel for me is it just feels so stable. I think the tech with shifting weights is legit to the point of noticing that feel in the swing.

Yes sir. I have commented several times that at times the putter has a hollow feel/sound compared to a normal putter. At least thats my experience, its not bad its just different

they feel like most other high MOI putters to me with that hollow feeling like you're hitting around the ball rather than through the ball.

they feel like most other high MOI putters to me with that hollow feeling like you're hitting around the ball rather than through the ball.
That's a fair point, I went from a blade to the supernova so my comparison may not be as on point compared to where you are coming from

You think? I disagree. There is a noticeable hollow sound/feel from the supernova. I just chalked it up the the 3d material. Definitely a different feel than a #7 or even the Odyssey Ten putter I have

You think? I disagree. There is a noticeable hollow sound/feel from the supernova. I just chalked it up the the 3d material. Definitely a different feel than a #7 or even the Odyssey Ten putter I have

I agree. This isn't as solid sounding as some of the other mallet offerings out there. I think it's due to the 3D construction and the face, but I could also be wholly wrong. :D

The Vintage 60 remains the biggest surprise for me from Cobra heading into the MC next week. The insert is just so good.

I was at PGATSS yesterday and rolled some of the vintage line. I think the Supernova is exactly what I needed when I got it, but I really like the size & shapes on the vintage line.

Should've bought a grip for the Supernova while I was there. D'oh! :facepalm:

The supernova continues to impress. I had around a 30’ putt yesterday and when I hit it I knew I missed the center of the face so I started waking towards it, not walking it in, but rather to line up my next putt, convinced it would be short. But to my surprise, the thing just kept rolling right over the edge of the cup. I am 100% convinced my old gamer and most other putters that stroke would not have resulted in a made putt. The MOI gains on the 3D line are legit.

Now I just need to learn to keep my mouth shut when walking towards a putt in the future so no one is the wiser 🤣

And hell yes. That grip is not good.
Interesting I personally love the grip. And usually I am the guy that changes the putter grip immediately but this one just feels right to me.

Back