Off Course: Ask The Fitter

Can’t wait to listen!!!

I enjoyed this episode. As a shaft neophyte, I enjoy hearing and learning things about shafts and their role in the fitting process. Thanks to THP, I’m increasing my knowledge about shafts and fittings.

@Canadan you and Nick knocked this one out of the park. Made the flight seem so much faster!!!

Awesome listen. Especially liked the discussion about swing weight and flex. I went from a light shaft in R with more swing weight to an S with less weighty feel because the numbers dictated a shaft change. Looking back I think that’s when I started hitting the ball fat and doing other bad things in my swing. Now I’m in an X with decent head feel and I’m making much better contact. I could stand to add more feel, but I need to get this combo on grass to see if I’m hearing my contact right. I’m excited to get out this weekend.

Going to listen to this on my drive to Phoenix tomorrow for some golf with some cool THPers!

Oooh! I’m in for this one for sure!

@Canadan You’re killing it, my dude! There was so much knowledge dropped that I’ll have to listen again. Especially about the wedge fitting indoors/outdoors.

@Canadan You’re killing it, my dude! There was so much knowledge dropped that I’ll have to listen again. Especially about the wedge fitting indoors/outdoors.

Tell your friends that is why I dropped it on a Thursday, so you could listen again on Friday hahaha!

Thanks, man!

Great listen!

Swing weight has always felt a bit elusive to me and so difficult to find and adjust. My fittings have been lacking in this area and more swing weight In driver is always in the back of my mind. This might be worth the price of a fitting with CC alone. 🤔

So....lets get back to this Trackman vs Foresight discussion haha

So....lets get back to this Trackman vs Foresight discussion haha

i agree, everything I've read/seen has argued for camera systems. especially indoors.

all the pros are moving to camera systems.

i'm confused.

Back