Tour Edge Exotics C721 and E721 Irons

This is how I went in, based on what it was going up against. But now I'm enjoying the forgiveness, distance, and feel, plus versatility. Had a couple lies in the rough last round, and these, even though they have a bit bigger sole, still get through the turf well.
Had the same experience today on a par 5. Was thinking 3w to go for it but the ball was sitting down too low. Pulled an 8i to lay up and it worked out great

I don't get the whole issue with sound, The sound has never been put off for me and I am fglad that @Nerdy_81 is not bothered by it either. I have been playing these since i got them and have a set of Steel Fibers coming in that i am thinking of putting in these heads now. Do not see them leaving the bag anytime soon unless something drastic happens

I don't get the whole issue with sound, The sound has never been put off for me and I am fglad that @Nerdy_81 is not bothered by it either. I have been playing these since i got them and have a set of Steel Fibers coming in that i am thinking of putting in these heads now. Do not see them leaving the bag anytime soon unless something drastic happens
Look forward to your thoughts on the steelfibers. I play them in another set. The ones you have coming are sick. I agree on the sound issue. Most irons I can deal with the sound. Doesn’t seem to be anything that is to harsh on my ears.

Getting my bag ready for my round tomorrow and can't help but notice the finish on the C721's and how well it has held up. I know not a make or break item for some, but I'd rather they stay looking new as long as possible.

Not my best round swinging today, but still managed to hit some good shots with the C721 irons. Haven't been the best with the 8i and 9i, but hit a bunch of shots today, both fairway and rough, that put me in great positions.

Hit too many punch outs due to tree placement on the course, and myself not avoiding them. But hit a bunch of really good punch outs. I have confidence in these to fly far and stay low if I need them to. Hit a 4i punch out due to a tree in my way, again, and it flew 120 yards, hit the hill in front of the green, and trickled to the back fringe. It was a great shot, and I enjoy the feel I have with these, just wish I didn't have to great creative from the trees so often :rolleyes:.

And not to sound like a broken record, but the 4i is fun!!!! Hit 3 of 4 fairways off the tee with it, only missing the 4th by a yard. Averaged right around 205 with it off the tee, but did put one out there 226 to start the back 9. Another from moderate rough, 2nd shot par 5. Not the longest at 170, but it set me up with a good look at the green next shot. If they had a 3i with the Elevate 95 shafts in stock, I would seriously consider adding one to the bag because the long irons are weapons.

So a round at a course I do not play very often tomorrow morning. Gonna be some wind but also i have a comp[letely new set of shafts in them. I had the Elevate 105's and i was gifted a set of Steel Fiber i110 Private Reserve shafts. I got them Tuesday and trey are ready to go. I took the 7 and 5 iron down to the PGASS a bit ago to see how the new shafts were in the C721's.
Below you will see the 5 shots from the 7 Iron and the 5 iron with new shafts
7 iron between 172 as the worst shot and 185 the longest that was the flyer lie.....lol
but each of the most consistent ones are 162-166 carry.
5 iron was 197 to 208 total yards carry between 188 and 199, i'll take that at 64 years of age any day
IMG_1648.jpegIMG_1648.jpegIMG_1651.jpeg

I am in love with these irons. That is all
20211009_163115.jpg

Played over the weekend and again this morning. Grateful for fantasy golf because I probably wouldn't have given these a fair shake otherwise. They have been so easy to hit. They sound great. Everything about them has been fun. The forgiveness is off the charts. The distance when not hit perfect is still there. These are definately worth a look if you've thought about new irons

Played over the weekend and again this morning. Grateful for fantasy golf because I probably wouldn't have given these a fair shake otherwise. They have been so easy to hit. They sound great. Everything about them has been fun. The forgiveness is off the charts. The distance when not hit perfect is still there. These are definately worth a look if you've thought about new irons
All those are so true! Then add in the value I think TEE presents with these in the category, and you have a real strong option with the C721's.

they are kinda nice aren't they? I LOVE the Steel Fiber i110 Private Reserve shafts i put in the more than any shaft so far
I bet those looks great too!

Had these firing darts for the first 8 holes today. Ran in to some trouble on 9, good again on 10 and 11 and then the wheels fell off after that. Irons were great though when I had the swing going. It was crazy windy, but when struck properly, I was really impressed with the distances even into the wind. I was clubbing up one when the others seemed to be clubbing up 2. Will get back out again in a few days (y)

I had a great ball striking day today, not much wind this morning. My driver was wild the first 3 holes, switched to the 3 wood for a couple and the Irons were deadly from the fairways. 2 birdies, but went back to the driver on the first par 5 and it wa magical, I was wielding the C721 today but it sure gave me plenty of chance from the fairways. I just love the c721 irons with the new Steel fiber i110's Private Reserve shafts.

I had a great ball striking day today, not much wind this morning. My driver was wild the first 3 holes, switched to the 3 wood for a couple and the Irons were deadly from the fairways. 2 birdies, but went back to the driver on the first par 5 and it wa magical, I was wielding the C721 today but it sure gave me plenty of chance from the fairways. I just love the c721 irons with the new Steel fiber i110's Private Reserve shafts.
Love that you've updated the shafts. Why'd you make the change and what have you noticed with the new shafts?

It's always a good feeling when you realize the clubs you just bought really do work for you. And the term private reserve sounds to me like it's a bottle of wine:)

Love that you've updated the shafts. Why'd you make the change and what have you noticed with the new shafts?
The shafts were steel and I have issues sometimes with Elbow Pain or my hands hurt the next day. There ei s a lot of time we play 18 and may go out for another 9 after the men's group totals up and pays out. The next day my hands are wore out and the old elbow on the right side is toast. I wear Stamina Pro Patches and that helps, but i am 64. I won the Steel Fibers so the investment was nil. Don't get me wrong, I love the Elevate 105's in them, but if there is a chance of getting the same if not more responsiveness, and better for me? I do my own installations so no cost there either, it was a win-win.

Last edited:
A shot I would have taken before were it not for the distance and forgiveness of the C721 irons. Shoit out to the C721 driver for putting me in position. 5i, over water. Landed 10 yards behind the hole. Gave the downhill eagle putt a bit too much, and ended with a disappointing par. But still these irons are fun!!

Screenshot_20211020-135100.jpg

And some 4i shots off the tee today: went 196, 219, 217, 219, 198. Caught the last one a bit fat, but still right down the fairway. Only missed one fairway on those shots trying to cut a corner. This club is such a weapon!

Didn't speak on it above, but the versatility with these clubs is fantastic. Off the tee, from the fairway, or even the rough, these perform!

Let @OhioGolfer test these out today when we played. Thought for sure he was going to steal them when I returned the golf cart. Dude was firing darts all day 🎯

Point and shoot irons for me, I have never hit any other irons better.
That's awesome! How'd you like sound and feel? Anything you would change?

Back