LIVE UPDATE THREAD The Ben Hogan Experience

Congrats to Team 1 for winning the Hogan Experience competition today! Great play by Team 2 as well...you fought to the end.

This was such a great follow & can't wait to hear your thoughts on the equipment!

@JB please tell me there is another experience starting Friday! This has been a fun two weeks!!!

Congrats to Team 1 for winning the Hogan Experience competition today! Great play by Team 2 as well...you fought to the end.

This was such a great follow & can't wait to hear your thoughts on the equipment!

@JB please tell me there is another experience starting Friday! This has been a fun two weeks!!!

right? fast and busy

Sure has been fun!

Dude needs a vacation I think.

Well over 2k posts in a Live Update Thread. WOW!

Screenshot_20211027-131033~2.png

Updated

Last edited:
The @DNice26 putter:: For those who missed this the other night..

I may have pulled and changed the grip on my putter last night… seems like it wasn’t a terrible idea. 😳😬

I may have pulled and changed the grip on my putter last night… seems like it wasn’t a terrible idea. 😳😬
Once you find a putter grip you like, stick with it. I will second that is was not a terrible idea.

Congrats to Team one. You played great today

The 01 blade. Moving from a mallet back to a blade seems to be working for me!
Indeed -- and it should work for everyone! :cool: Smart move!

Well done to everyone! This was a fantastic follow. Another 2K posts following what you guys were doing. THP is always locked in on experiences!

Congrats Team 1 on the win! But there are no losers here. Great showing by Team 2 and once again just another fabulous THP Experience that includes not only those selected but us keyboard golfers following from afar! :hogan: and :thp: just killed it again! Thank you for the ride and cant wait til next week!

just finished my round this morning ... 3hrs. 10 minutes. Hope you guys have good pace today! always makes it that much more fun!

15 pages to catch up on since 8am... hmmmm not too shabby

I may need to buy the putter @DNice26 was using if it comes with guarantee for bomb dropping putts.

just finished my round this morning ... 3hrs. 10 minutes. Hope you guys have good pace today! always makes it that much more fun!

15 pages to catch up on since 8am... hmmmm not too shabby
thats blazing...but not fast enough as this one is over.

Congrats everyone and thanks for letting us tag along! The clubs look fantastic and the golf wasn’t half bad either :LOL:

thats blazing...but not fast enough as this one is over.
well evne though its not live - these threads are awesome and i treat them as live! haha just dont spoil the winners!

Love True Blue views! :love::love::love::love:

Back